6

Jungkook thought that his hyung already went home to surprised him so he went home too, excitedly. But unfortunately, the house was empty. He was a little dissapointed because he eagerly wanted to spend every minute with his Jimin hyung right now and also because his hyung still didn't greet him.

Meanwhile, Jimin went to the younger's team after talking with Taehyung but Jungkook already went home, said his teammates. They even had a plan on going to a restaurant to celebrate their success but Jungkook told them that he will not come and will only celebrate his victory with his Jimin hyung. That made Jimin blushed. He knew that the boy has gotten close to him now, they've lived with each other since they are 15 and Jimin now thinks of him as his dongsaeng.

Upon entering the house, he was met with dimmed lights and an empty balcony, he went to the kitchen and found Jungkook setting up the dining table. Petals of red roses are scattered in every corner of the house and pictures of them together are hanged in the walls. The house is filled with vanilla and strawberry scents because of the scented candles. The table was wrapped with red silk and has a lot of foods with two plates for them. Making the place even more romantic.

"Oh, Jimin hyung, you're here. Sit down." The boy still had his apron on but as soon as he took it off, Jimin was in awe as Jungkook wears all black. His favorite black hoodie, black sweatpants, with a brown hair that suits his handsome face.

Jimin does what the taller boy said and took a sit in front of Jungkook's sit. Jimin look at the younger whose beautiful orb eyes are staring at him. He knew exactly what Jungkook would say.

"Hyung, where did you go?" Jungkook's eyes are filled with disappointment, sadness and hurt.

"J... Jungkook-ah-" "Call me Kookie, you always call me that." He flinched a little because of the sudden changes in the younger's voice.. "K.. Kookie, I.. I went to Taehyung-" again, he was cut off. "Why?"

"We just talked-" "No, why? Why did you meet him instead of me? Why did you choose on going to his side than on my embrace? Why? Y..you didn't even greet me." He heard the younger voice cracked at his last sentence and before he knew it, a tear already escaped from Jungkook's eyes. He quickly stand and rush towards the younger, hugging him, wiping away any trace of tears.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't go to you earlier. There's a lot of people surrounding you and there is no use in squishing between them." Jimin immediately said. He knew what the young boy is thinking and he might be upset now.

"I'm so proud of you, you know. Did I already told you that I really like seeing you play inside the court, Kookie?" His cresent eye smiles makes Jungkook forget that he's upset to his hyung and glances up a wondering look. "And why is that?"

Upon seeing the reaction he got from the younger, Jimin poked Jungkook's nose by his which got a blush out of the younger's cheeks. He knew that he and Jimin does this for like a hundred times already but as soon as he found out that he's in love with his hyung, he couldn't help but blush. "Because I get to see a much more manly, intimidating and sexy Jungkookie. You are so matured, do you know that? Thank you for making us proud, Jungkookie." He wiped off the small tears that falls down from the younger's eyes. While on the other hand, Jungkook is now smiling widely, showing off his infamous bunny teeth.

"Thank you, hyung. I thought... you didn't care for me anymore. I don't care what other people says, I only want your opinion." He look at Jimin who's currently squished in his chest.

"Okay, let's stop this drama. We should be celebrating right now, not crying. As a reward, I'll give you whatever you want."

Jungkook has only one thing in his mind right now. He has been thinking about this since earlier and it just couldn't easily be brush off out of his mind. This is his chance, a chance to confess and officially call his hyung HIS.

"Jimin-ah-" He just opened his mouth to finally speak his mind but he was cut off by a hiss instead. "That's hyung to you, you brat!" He chuckles at his hyung's cute pout that all he wanted to do is to kiss it away.

"Okay, okay. Jimin hyung, you said you would give me everything I want, right?" The younger's eyes were filled with hope that are sparkling like a star.

"W..well yeah! I just hope it won't be too expensive, I'm currently broke right now." Jimin laughed nervously.

"It might be quite expensive but in some other way." Is what Jungkook said but what he really wanna say is, 'It might be quite expensive cause I'm gonna take your innocent away, hyung. I'll make sure to mark every part of your skin and show everyone that you're mine. I'm gonna make you beg for me to go faste-' He decided to stop his thoughts before it could go deeper. It's not the right time to get a boner with his Jimin hyung who is still currently on his lap right now. He needs to ask in a proper way first. So here he is now.