7

He looked down for a moment then looked up to keep an eye contact with his clueless hyung. "Jimin hyung, can I kiss you?" He blurted out and as he expected, the smaller guy just smiled. "Of course! Why are you getting so shy? You always kiss my cheeks. Now is no difference." He giggled.

"No! I want to kiss you!" Jungkook is trying hard to explain what he wants without really saying it directly.

"Aigoo, Kookie-ah! That's oka-" The smaller boy couldn't have enough time to finish what he spoken due to the sudden impact he felt on his lips. It is a soft kinda like marshmallow thing that is currently pressed on his lips
They are kissing. He and his dongsaeng is kissing! Jimin couldn't processed what is happening. He's blushing so hard right now. Jungkook is kissing him and this is also his first kiss, for God sake!

But why do he enjoy the feeling of having Jungkook's lips on his? Why do his heart beats so fast right now? Why do he feels like butterfly are flying inside his stomach? He could feel the taller one starting to move his lips and he don't know what to do! Should he stay at his spot or response? His mind was saying that he should stay still and probably stop this but his heart is telling him to respond and enjoy this moment.

He really wanted to follow his mind but his heart is overpowering him. Soon, he felt himself moved his own lips. He could feel Jungkook smiling from the kiss and he slightly blush. Jimin, has never thought about this happening. Never in his 20 years of existence. But now that it is happening, he blamed himself for not doing this before. Jeon Jungkook, his once dongsaeng, is a great kisser! He's sure that this boy already kissed hundreds of people, he looks like an expertise.

Jungkook right hand find itself at Jimin's nape while the other one find itself on the older's right thigh. "Y...you must have done this already, huh? Y...you're an...expert." Jimin tried to say it without stuttering but failed. He felt Jungkook shake his head, then spoke, "No hyung, I've been reserving myself to you. You don't know how goddamn I've been meaning to do this with you. I'm an adult with needs too but never have I kiss someone in my entire world like what I'm doing to you right now." He protested with a growl. Upon hearing what the Jungkook said, he deepened their kissed which surprised the taller a bit but soon smirk.

The kiss was messy and even battled for dominance on which of course younger won. Jungkook is still sitting on his chair, he could feel his crotch starting to get hurt and he knew Jimin could feel it since he's practically sitting on it. He couldn't help himself but to devour Jimin's plump lips. He have been wanting to do this since they were in highschool. He admits that he treat his hyung more than a friend would do and no matter what he does to erase the feeling, it wouldn't come off.

Every single day that passes, his feeling would grew stronger for the latter boy and now that he's already an adult, he couldn't help but to also think some dirty thoughts about him and Jimin which leads him to be sexually frustrated sometimes.

He leave some wet kisses on Jimin's cheeks and trailed down on his white delicate neck. He felt the latter's breath hitched as he leaves soft kisses on his neck.

Jungkook knows Jimin's sensitive spot on his neck. He remember that one time when he and Jimin cuddled together, ready to sleep but Jungkook's lips accidentally landed on Jimin's neck and he swear he didn't mean that! He was shooked when he heard Jimin moan in reponse. Oh boy, did little Jungkook awakened down there. That's how a Park Jimin can make a Jeon Jungkook go crazy.