4

The Busan University made it and took the lead on the third quarter. 67 - 70. Jungkook was so hype up that he dropped the bomb with 25 points in that quarter only.

And then fourth quarter came. This is the most important quarter because this will determine on who will be the strongest and solid team in Korea. The crowd are now roaring, yelling, shouting as they cheered for their respective school pride.

Each team are trying to outscore their opponents by shooting every possession of the ball they got. There's only 15 second left and the score is currently 92 - 90. The Daegu University are up by two points. Right now, the ball is in the hands of Jungkook and the one guarding him is the Daegu's team captain, Kim Taehyung.

The crowd went quiet for awhile as they prayed. Jimin look closely at his dongsaeng, he knows that he can take this shot and will brought another trophy for their school.

While Jungkook is dribbling the ball, Taehyung tried to reach for it but unfortunately he was pushed by Jungkook and stumbled down, falling onto his right side. He hissed in pain because of the impact to the floor while Jungkook continued his way towards the opponent's court and easily shoot 3 points. After he scored, Taehyung was instructed to go out of the court. Lots of his fans were disappointed and even Jimin was saddened but the game must goes on.

They continued cheering and the Daegu has a chance to win the game but unfortunately they've run out of time, enough for the Busan community to comprehend what happened and celebrate their back to back championships.

"And the champions for the U.S.S.K. Season 82 Men's Basketball, It's the Busan University!!!