13

Jimin and Seokjin arrived outside of the lab room. The younger of the two still had his blindfold on so he couldn't see Hoseok and Seokjin crying in the corner, he can't see Yoongi and Namjoon's gummy smile, the huge crowd surrounding him, and even the guy waiting for him inside the room.

"Seokjin hyung! Where are you?! Don't leave me ny myself here!" Jimin nervously yelled, afraid that something will happen to him.

"It's okay, just walk straight!" He heard the hyung's voice cracked at the end and Jimin wonders what happened to the guy. He took some step forward then stopped when Seokjin told him.

"You may take off your blindfold now!"

"I swear if this is a prank I'll reall kill-" He cut off his own sentence as soon as he took his blindfold off and saw Jungkook standing in front of the room.

"Um...hi?" Jungkook awkwardly said, massaging his nape.

"K... Kookie, what is this?" He looked around and observed the room. Everything were elegantly designed. Pictures of them together were hanging above the ceiling, back when they are still kids up till now. The walls were designed with hearts and red roses. Petals of it were scattered beautifully on the floor. The room smells nice too because of the red scented candles placed on the floor. There is also a table for two that is placed in the middle of the room, it is designed with a royal maroon mantle and there's also two plates of steak served with red wine.

"Did you like it, hyung?"

Jimin was still gazing at the room but answered, "No...", Jungkook's face fell down but immediately changed when, "I love it! This is so beautiful, Kookie!"

Suddenly, BTS 'Make It Right' song filled the room and he saw Jungkook holding up a microphone.

"I was lost I was trynna' find the answer~ In the world around me, yeah I was going crazy, all day, all night~" Jungkook's sweet voice makes him feel warm and that smile, God knows how much loves that bunny smile.

Jungkook started walking towards him while singing, "You're the only one who understand me. And all that I've gone through, yeah I just gotta tell you, oh baby I ~"

"I can make it better~ I could hold you tighter~ cause in the morning, oh you're the light~" Tears were now starting to dwell up Jimin's eyes. This is just too overwhelming for him. "And I almost lost you, but I can't forget you~ cause you were the reason that I survived~" Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, his tears started to fall down as he recall all the good and bad memories of them together.

"You were there for me through all the times I cried~" And Jimin remembered that day when Jungkook cried so hard because Mr. Jeon got into an accident. It was so heartbreaking that he himself cried too. "I was there for you but then I lost mind~" They both smiled because of the lyric. Jimin knew that taller was referring through all the times they were together and no one could come closer to Jimin because he's always there guarding him.

"I know that I messed up but I promise I~ oh~ I can make it right~" Suddenly, they felt like they were all alone, like there's no one surrounding them.

"Jungkook-ah..."

"Jimin hyung... Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed you. Thank you for guiding me through the right path. I know that all those years we've been together, you've just treated me as your dongsaeng but I don't want that. I want us to be one as boyfriends. I know that you deserved someone better than me but... I'm a selfish brat and I don't want anyone else to claim you! Tsk. Over my dead body-" Jungkook was now pouting which makes Jimin giggles.

"But anyway, Park Jimin... can you be my boyfriend?"

"You brat! That's hyung to you, and... yes, I will!"

"Really?! Oh my God! Thank you! Thank you so much, hyung!" He hugged him tightly, afraid that Jimin will leave him. Suddenly, they heard the crowd outside applauding, shouting, squealing, yelling as their favorite couple are now officially dating.

"Hey everyone! I know that you already know this but then again I will make this clear. This guy I'm holding to right now, the one and only Park Jimin, belongs to me! Par Jimin is only mine! Nobody can touch him from now on, you got that?! Make sure to mark that in your mind!" His possessiveness made the smaller blush. "Aigoo, stop it~"