Taeko Yamada

- twins with Taro, unsurprisingly.

- goes to a different school.

- which means Ayano can use the excuse that her girlfriend goes to a different school AND IT'D BE TRUE.

- has Hetetochromia

- one's gray/black (whatever color her eyes are in the official picture) and the other's light blue.

- lesbean (yes I know I spelled it wrong)

- also tall. In fact, all the Yamada's are tall, except for Hanako.

- she's 6'2"

- she's actually a lot more social than her brother.

- when she first met Budo, she immediately knew that Taro liked him and teased him until he was peer pressured enough for him to ask him out.

- She is really bad at not peer pressuring her siblings.

- Hangs out with Hanako often.

- Osana kinda liked her for a bit but then she realized that she liked Taro more.

- trans girl.

- she and Taro were born as twin "boys"

- she figured out when her and her family were at the hospital because her mom had been sick since she gave birth to Hanako a few years prior.

- and by a few I mean 5, so Taeko's about 8.

- don't ask how Mrs. Yamada wasn't dead yet I have no idea.

- their was a pamphlet or something about Gender Dysphoria and Dysmorphia. She was like "oh." and once she was 100% sure she was trans, she came out during another hospital visit

- the reason for coming out during the visit is so her mother could hear just in case the worst were to happen.

- Everyone was accepting of her and while she couldn't really do anything yet because she hadn't started puberty, she still got to wear what she wanted, got to grow her hair out, and they tried to get her name legally changed.

- ... Except Mrs. Yamada. She wasn't supportive.

- at least at first.

- Mrs. Yamada was obviously not in a good mental spot at the time and she took it out on her daughter by not accepting her

- but Mrs. Yamada has since explained and, while it strained their relationship, she and Taeko are close now.

- her deadname is actually really important to most of my stories, so I'm telling y'all what it is rn.

- it's T🤮a🤮i🤮s🤮h🤮i🤮r🤮o (she will get triggered if you refer to her as such)

- she has ombre hair (brown to strawberry blonde) and it drives Ayano insane because "SHE'S SO FUCKING PRETTY IWHRHRITH"

- Voice Claim: Carrie Keranen (as Mahiru)