Umeji Kizuguchi

- He actually really likes the stuff that the Cooking Club makes (especially Amai and Shoku's food) but he doesn't take it because y'know... Delinquent.

- speaking of which, he is a hungry boi.

- He and Horuda totally listened to Lofi Hip-Hop exclusively at the beginning of their relationship and you can't change my mind.

- hates the Bullies with a passion

- the only one he sorta tolerates with is Teikoro since she's Horuda's friend.

- Horuda, right before the delinquents saw Osoro beat those guys up, was basically setting up this elaborate intervention before their suicide pact to save Umeji and the rest.

- Horuda's a good girlfriend.

- then she found out about Osoro and then Horuda and Umeji just kinda... Broke it off.

- Umeji was upset but he knew he couldn't go back.

- He accidentally shoved Horuda into a locker once because he thought she was Ayano.

- he's still a delinquent, so he didn't apologize and yeeted himself outta there. That is until Osoro, Shiromi, Ayano, and Aoi managed to set them back up.

- Yes, Ayano got involved because she's Ayano shE ALWAYS HAS TO GET INVOLVED.

- He asks for consent for like... Everything.

- even like... A hug.

- he's not soft in public.

- one time, after they got set back up, Horuda came by and ever-so casually gave him a kiss on the cheek. He straight up just melted.

- Osoro and the others have never let him live it down on how he went from 100 to 0 in two seconds.

- His mom is the chick who works at the Lingerie store.

- She glowy.

- yeah I just did that in Ibis paint in 2 seconds fight me.

- his mother and father are seperated, although not divorced yet, so she's still Mrs. Kizuguchi.

- he's got tons of freckles but he covers it up with foundation

- Horuda doesn't like the consistency of it and also that he wears it at all.

- so he's been trying not to wear it. Just for her.

- he also calls her babygirl.

- this relationship is so soft guys I can't-

- I love these two so much omfg

- he's like so gentle with her (yes a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is appropriate here because that's what I meant) it's just ejjtiritbejjtjrkr