Der... Amerikan U-Boat?

U-505 looked around hesitantly, finding himself in Unfamiliar surroundings.

U-505: "Was der... Where am I... This definitely isn't Amerika..."

???: "You are correct. Welcome to Yokosuka, Japan."

505: "Waaahh! Wer bist du!?"

???: "Uhh... What?"

505: "sprechen Sie Deutsch?"

???: "Umm... Nien? That's no in German right?"

505: "Ja, du are correct... Mein bad, du startled me, so I defaulted to German. I am U-505, TypeIXc klasse Submarine of the United States Navy. I was A museum ship in Chicago Illinois... Or I WAS..."

???: "My name is Yoizuki, an Akizuki class Destroyer of the JMSDF... You said Type IXc Class? Weren't those Naz- er, German boats?"

505: "Ah. I was captured at sea by the Amerikans on June 4th, 1944. I was studied, and was to be sunk as a target, but the people of Chicago raised enough money to have me saved as a museum."

Yoizuki: "If you were a museum... Why are you here now?"

505: " I was sunk... Or rather, since I was not in water, I was destroyed. I don't remember much.... The initial blast... A lot of fire and explosions... People screaming, huddled in my conning tower... Hearing... Hearing the screaming suddenly... Suddenly Stop... As my Conning tower was completely blown off... I remember firing a few shots from my deck gun, only for the people standing there to... To vanish in a burst of red mist .. *Sob* I remember... Being torn in ha- half, by a single, Battleship caliber sh-shot..."

Yoizuki: There there. Your ok, no-one here is gonna hurt you, ok? I'm sure what ships of both America and Germany that are on base are gonna be happy to see ya!"

505: " I doubt it... During the war years with Germany, I wasn't a lucky ship... I was the most damaged U-Boat to make it back to base... The other U-boats will laugh at me...  And the Americans will just see me as a German. I can already see it...

Yoizuki: "Even if that does happen, we of the IJN would be glad to have you with us! You could even teach us German! So we can actually talk to Tirpitz without needing Bismarck to translate..."

505: "Hehe... Sure, if you have someone who wants to learn..."

Alright, this is a thing now... I'm using a different phone, because mine kicked the bucket, so until I get a new one... Well, with the amount of cracks on this screen, spelling is gonna take a hot, so es tut mir leid...