"It's just practice... right?"

After the whole U-69 incident, (Which ended up with a very scared U-69 and the rest of the German subs very quickly learning not to mess with as California called him, "Frankfurter Fritz" for reasons im sure you can guess), Fritz, Cavalla and Crevalle were talking in their dorm room, or rather, Cavalla and Crevalle were talking about German subs while Fritz played World of Warships and gave input where needed.

Cavalla: "The german subs could stay underwater far linger then we could."
Crevalle: "Yeah, i wonder why?"
Cavalla: "bigger O2 tanks, maybe?"
U-505: "Nien. Wir haben un device called un "Schnörkel" und it allowed us to get Air at Periskope tiefe."
Cavalla: "What is "Tiefe"?"
U-505: "How much Wasser ist between du und der surface."
Cavalla: "So... Depth?"
U-505: "Ist das der English word for it?"
Crevalle: "most likely..."
U-505: "ah. Oh, Gottverdammt! Another blutig Izmail! Dumme russische Firma und ihre russischen Bias-Boote ... verdammt noch mal, Wargaming, reparieren Sie Ihr dummes Spiel!"

Cavalla and Crevalle looked at each other and shrugged, before suppressing a laugh at the Raging German submarine.

Later that day, U-505 was alone near the Harbor.
He looked out at the water, watching the JMSDF ships running across Tokyo Bay. Then, he saw a modern Sōryū class Submarine, coming into the harbor, and he became incensed. He walked to the edge of the pier, took a deep breath...

And jumped in the cool, clear water.