Break fast

After the Debacle in the hallway, the Wolfpack was heading to the Mess hall.

Batfish: "...You... ok...?"
U-505: "Ja, ich am fine, danke für your Hilfe, mien Freundins."
Cavalla: "You need to learn better english, your accent makes it hard to understand you sometimes... but its no problem, we protect our own, even if they do come from another country!"
Sailfish&Spearfish: "Aye!"
Trout: "Eh... yeah, whatever..."

As they went into the mess, they saw Darter and Dace holding a Disheveled U-69, and a rather bemused looking Tirpitz waiting for them.
Tirpitz: "U-505, können Sie erklären, warum Darter und Dace U-69 in einem Chokehold haben?"(U-505, can you explain why Darter and Dace have U-69 in a Chokehold?)
U-505: "Sie versuchte mich zu schlagen, und meine amerikanischen Freunde nahmen das nicht besonders freundlich auf."(She tried to punch me, and my American friends didn't take too kindly to that.)
Tirpitz: "Ja, ja..."

She walked away, as U-505 approached Darter, Dace and their U-boat captive.

Darter: "Hey fritz!"
Dace: "Don't worry!"
Darter: "We've got this..."
Dace: "Completely under control!"
U-69: "Hilfe! Hilfe! Somebody! Hilfeeee!"
Ro-101: "Hey! Shut up, we are trying to eat over here!"

U-505 sweat-dropped, and went to go get food from Mamiya, who gave him a traditional Hamburgish breakfast.