eine Schlacht beginnt

As I have said, i don't write very often. So please, be patient with me. Though to be fair, a reminder is good every now and then, but please, be civil... anyways, BANZAI!
________________________________
As U-505 jumped into Tokyo Harbor, the crew of JDS Hakuryu looked on in mild panic as they watched him jump in, stay under for much longer then they thought humanly possible... and then pop up, not even appearing out of breath. He noticed the crew-members watching him, and gave them a wave, before starting to swim towards them extremely quickly.

U-505: "Guten Abend! Wie gehts?"

The sailors talked to themselves, trying to see if anyone spoke german among them. Seeing them confused, Fritz decided to try english.
U-505: "Hallo! How wast diene patrol?"
The Skipper, who had come up during the confusion over the German, replied;

"Was thankfully rather uneventful. A close shave with an Abyssal battleship, but thankfully they don't have sonar."

U-505: "ah, zhat must have been eine scare. Ah, ja, introductions. Ich ist U-505, but Miene Freundin call me Fritz. Ich ist ein Type IX U-Boot von der United States Marine."

Skipper: "An American submarine huh? Why so much german?"

U-505: "Ich war captured at sea during WWII, und used fur testing."

Skipper: "aye, fair enough. You gave my crew quite the scare, rocketing towards us. Well, it was nice to meet you U-505, but you should probably be heading back to port. We have duty's to-"

Suddenly, a loud siren started blaring, and people started to panic.

Skipper: "An abyssal is near the Harbor!? Go Fritz, they are gonna need you!"

U-505: "Ja wohl! Gute luck!"

Fritz swam at top speed to the port, and ran to the dorm, finding Cavalla and Crevalle in there, trying to get a frightened Gato out of her room, by pulling on her legs as she clung for dear life onto the doorframe.

Gato: "No! No! A million times no! Last time i went out i nearly got blown to bits by a subkiller!"

Cavalla: "That was a year and a half ago!"

Crevalle: "Come ON Gato, we don't have time for this!"

Gato: "NOOOOOO!"

Crevalle: "Fritz! Help us, would ya? Gato is being a little coward, and we need to get going!"

U-505 nodded, and ran around behind Gato, who started to panic, thrashing around wildly trying to get The other two to let go. Cavalla and Crevalle held firm, and U-505 took hold of her under her stomach, pulled her out of the doorframe, and began to carry her to the briefing room as Gato pounded on his back with her fists. As they reached the briefing room, they met Batfish, and the Twins, Darter and Dace. As they sat down, Fritz put Gato on his lap, causing her to blush and stop thrashing. And the briefing began.
________________________________
There we go, hope it was worth the wait!
497 words.