M:1

Izuku was in an apartment washing his hands in the kitchen sink. "you know I kind of like doing this to bad people" he said turning around to see a mexican mafia lord. His collared shirt shirt bloody and his pants tattered. His face beaten he just barely managed two words, "fuck...off" his spit a mix of saliva and blood at his visor. He grabbed a white cloth and wiped off his visor and tossed it at the drug lord, "wipe yourself off, your bleeding" he walked off and grabbed his guns and holstered them. "CAP do you copy this is dagger, I repeat do you copy" he asked in his radio. "this is CAP, what's your ETA, copy" the radio asked "Ten klicks, I need a Clean Up Team on my location, copy" he responded. "there 2 minutes out, copy" the radio returned. Izuku turned to the wooden table and grabbed a needle full of green liquid. "thank you I really like liked this, 'Special Occasion'" Izuku smiled under his visor.and inserted the needle in his neck and pushed the liquid in. As he did the drug lord started violently shaking. His eyes went in the back of his head and his nose, ears, and mouth started foaming and he just stopped and all of his wounds healed and he looked confused. "I thought you tried to kill me, but  I feel fi-" he looked around still strapped to the chair. "were did you go, hey unstrap-" but before he could finish his head exploded, after the bang a black supersport bike turned on and raced of to the Sonoran desert.

Izuku passed sand and cactuses as he saw two red lights in the distance. "Dagger we lift off in ten, get here asap" Izuku groaned but noticed lights behind him. "CAP I got boogies on my six, lift off when I tell you to copy" he ordered. "Copy" the radio responded. "CAP, Is Iceman on the carrier" he asked the radio. "Yes sir" the radio responded to Izuku, he smiled and nodded. "Tell him to do a ground to air assault beta 10" Izuku smiled as he sped up and raced towards the red lights. He looked back and put up a middle finger and drove off the rode into the dessert heading strait for the carrier. "Take of now get in the air" Izuku stated in the radio as the men behind him started shooting at him. "Ice man you there I really need that weapon when I say" Izuku asked. "Dagger this is Iceman I have your weapon and it's damn good to see you" Izuku smiled at his words as he remembered training with him. "Okay when I say" Izuku got determined as he dodged and swerved bullets. He saw the carrier rise at least 14 feet off the ground and rising. He saw a rock that looked like a ramp and guided his bike towards it as he sped up onto it. As he was about to take off because of the make shift ramp he screamed. "NOW" and rocketed up and jumped off his bike but he still didn't have enough air so he rocketed up more with his jump pack as he caught a lmg and rolled into the carriers downed hatched and started shooting his chaser. As he shot them they all fell dead or crashed into one another killing many and after he was done he placed the lmg down turned around and threw a grenade behind his back. He walked in the carrier and the hatch closed as the grenade blew up a car and made all the other cars blow up making it into a pile of burning metal junk.

As he walked in he saw Iceman in his blue gear. It was just like Izuku's except it was blue. They bro hugged and patted each other's back. "Glad someone now's how to do that move it's so simple" Izuku scuffed. "Your telling me I had to do that same move but the Marine didn't throw the lmg right and it fell on the floor inches away from me so I had to bend down and get it how have you been doing" he asked. "Good Dagger, good" he sighed. "Well I'm going to give the general the news so take care ok" he waved at Iceman and he waved back getting ready for his drop.

Izuku sent all of his information he got from mission via secure email to the general. After he was done he took of his pack, guns, helmet, boots, gloves, and other tactical equip into the equipment bar for checks. He went to his small cot and fell asleep. As he fell asleep his nightmares of his training and his mother came to him. "your a useless child; come on subject 3 pick up the pace; do you know what a special occasion is Izuku; what do you live for subject 3, why don't you die" images of the general and his mother flashed through his head. "I do want to die, I want to die so bad but my body isn't going to let me, every time i get beat my body gets up, every time I fall of exhaustion my body Gets Up, I want to give up but my body GETS UP" at the sound of his dream hed sky rocketed out of his cot with his gun pointed in front of him. Izuku was sweating profusely and painting. He swallowed out of fear and got out of his cot. "Dagger you drop in 30 minutes" Izuku got confused and looked at his military phone. It had a voice mail from the general. Izuku tapped on it and listened to it carefully. "Subject 3 I have a mission for you" Izuku shuddered at his old name. "You will protect class 1-A from any threats" Izuku sighed as he had to take care of some want to be hero's. "As of right now are intelligent tell's us that a villian group run bye All for One named The League of Villians" as he said that images of the league ran through his phone as he got information about all of class 1-A and The League of Villians quirks, names and family names transferred to his phone. "Your mission is make sure they don't die and graduate, General Scar over and out" Izuku nodded and sighed as he put his boots on and left for the equipment department.

He got to the equipment hangar and saw Gibbs. "Hey Gibbs the usual" Izuku waved as he was in a rush to get ready. Gibbs nodded, Gibbs had brown hair and brown eyes, he had a military uniform on, he was a private.
"You always make my job easier, I already have it out and ready for you in the changing terminal" I smiled at Gibbs and nodded.

After Izuku got his suit and gear on he walked to the back of the carrier waiting for his drop. He waited for about 4 minutes until the red light turned on and the back hatch opened. "The dagger drops in 5...4...3...2.." as Izuku heard two he ran and jumped out of the hatch as he jumped he heard "...1 go go go" he smiled as he free falled towards the city he saw building lights and car lights. His visor outlined the building he would be landing at. Izuku smiled and rocketed down straite down.

As he got closer to the building's he pulled out his wing suit and glidded in and out of buildings. He got close to a building under construction and he closed his wing suit and fell through the gaps in the ground and exited from the other side. Izuku laughed as his adrenaline was pumping through his whole body. He started to get close to the building so he popped his parachute. He gracefully landed on the roof of an apartment building. His suit retracted his parachute and wing suit. Izuku took deep breathes to stop the adrenaline. He sighed as he walked to the stair case and started to walk down.

As he was about to enter his apartment building to get some rest as it was 12:30 in the morning he passed a door that reminded him of his past. He looked at the door more and it hit him. 'my mom's apartment from when I was a child' he passed the door more depressed then before. He heard a scream from behind the door. He ran to door not nowing why but he knocked. "Hello everyone alright" he knocked again and again. Soon a skinny woman with dark green hair opened the door. "What the fuck do you want" she answered. Izuku was shocked his mother was standing before him. "Hey old woman get back here" a man said from the inside and grabbed Inko by the throat and slammed her on the floor. "when I tell you were not done, were not done" the man growled he was disgusting in every way shape and form. He reeked of alcohol and drugs. For some reason his body moved on its own and kicked the door down and kicked him in the ribs. On contact his ribs broke and he flew into the wall making an indent. "Why did I do that" he asked himself. The man got back up and started swinging at Izuku but he dodged every single fist. Soon the man backed up and Izuku Superman punched him and broke his jaw. As he was incoherent Izuku punched him in the stomach and the man folded underneath the punch and spit up blood. Izuku grabbed the man by his long hair and dragged his almost lifeless body out the door and threw him over the balcony onto a car. "Hopefully they have insurance for a flying idiot" Izuku laughed at his own joke. "You idiot that was my meal ticket now I have no money and no food" Inko was now hitting his armored chest. I sighed as I pulled out 350000 yen and gave it to her. "here for bills and food and other things you might need, and I'll fix the door and the wall" Izuku walked up to the door and pushed it back on it hinges and fixed it. "I'll come by tomorrow and fix the wall" Inko just nodded. Inko looked at the green haired teen and pondered, "do I know you" he smiled and shook his head. "I don't think you do" Izuku was biting his toung at that point but he closed the door and walked next door and went strait to bed after locking his door and setting the military traps and alarms. Tomorrow would be one hell of a day, Izuku thought as nightmares took over his conciseness.

A/N
Thank you guys for the reads, the votes, and the comments I hope this was a good chapter and I have plans for Inko and Izuku, but he can't have Izuku Midoriya as a name so if you could chose a last name or even a full name for his alter ego, no not a hero name but a regular name, good bye and see you next week.