Sports Festival: part 2

As Todoroki froze the ground I jumped on the left wall then jumped to the right wall hopping from wall to wall until I was met with sunlight. Others got out of the ice easily as well.  I got behind Mina as she was skating with her acid. I jogged trying to keep my energy. As the first obstacle showed itself to be three towering robot giants. I ran forward not stopping for anything. When I got close enough I grappled onto the middle robots shoulder and swung in-between the gaps of the robot's. As I swung the in-between the robot's the collapsed but I didn't understand why. As I looked back I saw Todoroki froze the robot's as I swung from them. When I landed I was neck and neck with Iida but he soon took over with his speed and stamina.

The second obstacle showed itself sooner than I expected. I skidded to stop seeing that I was about to fall so I grappled onto one of the pillars that was close to me and ran on the side of the structure. As I got to the end of the pillars I retracted my grapple and launched on the top of another one. I quickly looked who I was behind and saw a pink haired girl on the other side gliding to the third obstacle. I quickly caught up to her jump packing from pillar to pillar.

When I caught up to her she stopped and jumped on me. "Look at all your babies, I want them all can we have a date maybe I can add something to these" she kept talking about my gear that I didn't notice that I stepped on a mine that blew us up but instead of falling I rolled and kept on running and dodging mines left and right. Soon I got 23rd place and I rested for a little.

Time skip brought to by chibi Hatsume being blown up.

As Midnight explained the second exam. We had to partner up with 3 to 4 people and steal other teams bandanas while guarding yours. As I was looking for a team a purple haired twin of Aizawa came up to me. "You wanna partner up" he asked me "sure, why no-" as I was about to finish I everything went black. I relived my training my many kills the please for help and cry's of pain. My mom throwing me away and general scar killing my friends. Everything on a loop I soon started to cry but most people didn't notice because I haf my visor on my head I was screaming at myself.

After awhile his hold on me was no longer. I turned to see the purple haired freak behind and tackled him to the ground. "you mother fucker, I'm going to kill you" I said beating his face in. Soon Midnight came and tried to restrain me by letting some her knockout gas in my direction. But my visor filtered the air I was breathing. "You made me relive everything, to my mom kicking me out to my targets pleading for help, but I thank you" I explained as blood sprayed on my visor. Every student backed away from me not wanting the same date as there friend. "Since I know we're thise feelings are I can kill them". As I went to punch him again some cement knocked me off. I rolled and stood back running at my target again. But I soon realized I was encase in cement. "Let me go" I screamed. Midnight walked up to me taking of my helmet giving me healthy dose of her knockout gas. "I'm gonna kill him...j-just like I'm going to k-kill my mom"I soon nodded off and they continued without me, saying I was disqualified for attacking another student. As the fights went on it turned out Bakugou won.

The next day I entered the school and everybody started to whisper about me attacking another for no reason. I ignored the comments as I got into my class I sat down. Aizawa entered also, "straight to the point most of you got intern proposals, some more than others" Aizawa looked straight at me and sighed he passed out the intern sheets and as I expected I didn't get a sheet but I didn't need a hero telling me what to do. So I looked out the window until class was over.

Soon Ochako walked over bubbly as ever. "Hey Izuku what internship are you going to" I got up and packed my things. "I didn't get drafted for a internship" I walked to the door and stopped. "word of the wise, get creative with your quirks don't just use them for attacks or rescue, set traps be two steps ahead of your opponent expect nothing and also everything become the villain your fighting think what choice they have, and don't corner them, a man with nothing to lose is a dangerous man" I walked out after saying that. After a train and bus fair I walked into my apartment to see my mom naked and probably drunk waltzing around my apartment. "don't kill her yet Izuku, not yet" I said to myself. "Mo-Inko what are you doing" she turned to me and smiled. "I'm looking for money to by more sake, but I can't find any" she pouted and started to waltz towards me. "Do you have any money, I can work for it" she wisperd in my ear lustfully. "No sorry but above my stove is some more sake you can have it" I sighed as I went to my room. I heard my door open and shut and thought she was gone so I came out of my room with just my boxer's. But when I went to my living room I saw Jiro in my living room with my mom no where to be seen. Jiro turned to see my rock hard and and she quickly turned around blushing. "Who let you in" I asked. "Y-your mom" I nodded and went to get some shorts to were. "So why are you here Jiro, and did you follow me" I asked. "Yeah I followed you, and I'm here to ask you a question" I came out of my room to the living room a second time. "Okay what is it ask away" I leaned on the couch next to her. I was pretty close but not close enough to be uncomfortable. She blushed and gulped. "D-did y-you m-m-mean that you killed your emotions" she asked and grinned. "Yeah why, do you like me" I asked trying to get her flustered. She sqirmed and shuffled her thighs. "M-maybe" she stuttered. I was taken back by her forwardness. She looked at me and we got closer soon I feel her hot breat on my lips. "Are you sure you want this" I asked she nodded hesitantly. As cupped her cheek with my hand I kissed her. We stayed interment for awhile but she pulled back and looked at me. "It's not going to work" I explained and walked to the door. "I'm sorry but I'm not a good person you deserve better" I opened the door and she got up from the couch and walked out but she stopped. "Can I have one more just to remember" she asked. She walked up to me and got close. As we kissed again I felt her hand wrap around my neck. After awhile she left my house to go to her hers. I closed my door and slid down and started to cry, "why must I feel like my heart is being ripped out I like her, but it just won't work out, she is to innocent for me" I explained to myself reassuring myself that made the right choice.

Jiro cried the whole why to her house being rejected by her crush but she wouldn't give up she would show him he is not a bad person sooner or later he would see. He is just a teenager in a bad place.

A/N

Sorry for long wait and thank all you for all the reads and for putting this book on your reading lists. Thank you for the votes and the comments. Yes the pairing will be JiroxIzuku but I didn't want to rush it but I do want them to know they have feelings for each other. Question do you want Izuku to do missions for the military (like assassinations and ops) or Aizawa to intern him first to ten wins.

Missions

Aizawa

Love you guys see ya around tell next week. Stay wierd