Operation: Drop out

A/N

So I was reading my comments and I came across this man or woman that gets me and the reference that I put in the first chapter. BobbiHow go check out this mad lads reading list and go follow him for me will you and thank you for all the comments and votes and especially the reads.

Izuku was laying down on his couch taking a nap when he felt weight straddle him. He opened his eyes and sighed. Inko was holding a bottle of sake and sitting on his crotch. "What are you doing" Inko that was obviously drunk started to lift up her shirt. Before she could Izuku flipped her over the back of the couch. She grunted when she fell and sit back up but Izuku was already in the kitchen. "Come on Izuku just let me give you a hand job" she said while jacking of the air. "No, I have a mission today and I am supposed to be at the airport in 2 hours so please get out so I can get ready" he asked his own mother. 'I can't wait tell I can kill her and get this over with' he thought as he flipped open his phone and texted Jiro.

-I'll be out of town for this weekend

-okay, please talk to me when you come back

-if it's about "that" you don't want to jump down the rabbit whole

- just please talk to me when you come back, please

-fine

He shut his phone and grabbed his black gym bag and left his house and locked up. He walked down the stairs and got onto his bike and raced off towards the airport. He got to the entrance of the runway and gave security his pass and drove on the run way to the private hangar. Izuku entered the hangar slowly still on his bike. He saw a military class air carrier he parked next to it and took off his helmet and put it on his bike.

"Hey dagger your right on time were wheels up in ten" a pilot said as he saw the green haired agent. Izuku nodded and boarded the carrier. As he put on his suit he was looking at his phone while putting on his white T-shirt.

- just please talk to me when you come back, please

He was at a crossroads he had feeling for Jiro the way she laughed at corny jokes that others made and the way she blushed when she looked at him. She was perfect, but he was not. He had killed people just for knowing his identity. He had killed women and children. He was the dagger that Japan held to defeat it's Enemy's. He was a weapon and she was a princess.

He put his phone in his bag and finished putting on his suit. As he put on his helmet his module booted up and he looked through his emails and found the mission report and started to read it.

Operation: Drop out

America has asked for Japanese support for Isis. Right now Isis has American troops trapped in three buildings. You will drop down behind enemy lines and make your way to the Americans while dispatching as many enemies as you can. When you make it to the Americans escort them to there campsite. The Americans have a jet to take you back to Japan. This mission will most likely take a two to three weeks so this will count as your internship. This will be your last mission make it count. Thank you for your service.

He finished readying and he walked out of the changing room and walked into the hangar. He strapped himself down into a seat. Soon they would be in a acceptable altitude to sky dive but for now Izuku just went over the ways he would torture the general.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Izuku torturing chibi Inko

Izuku got ready to jump out of the plane it was night time and he was 5 minutes out. As he checked his gear the red light turned on and a alarm went off. Izuku got ready to jump, his breath slowed down and he looked down at the earth. He closed his eyes and wisperd "maximum effort" and he hopped off plane. As he fell he did a couple of flips and then nosed dive to the drop point. It took a good minute for him to see the orange flashes of gun shots. His chute opened and he was pulled up and then fell slowly onto the ground. He landed on the soft ground of the desert. The green haired agent unstrapped his chute and started his trek towards the gun shots.

🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️🏜️

An Iranian shoulder was on guard duty by himself his friend went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago. He was smiling because they had surrounded Americans and the best part is that he saw a couple of girls for sure. As he thought about anything else except the shadow creeping up on him he felt the cold steel across his throat and a hand muffling his mouth as he fell over choking on his own blood.

Izuku smiled under his visor he remembered his first kill it wasn't pretty but it was satisfying.

Flashback no jutsu

Izuku was still in training at the time of his first kill. His friend Boulder was getting bullied for being bigger than usual. Izuku stepped in and got into a quarrel with another agent. When the general came down from his office and saw us. "That's enough" the general yelled all of the surrounding agent stood at attention. "Let's settle this another way" the general smiled as he brought out two combat knives. "Dagger since you want to protect Boulder so bad then you are going to have to learn how to kill, and Blade since you want to bully some one then why not try to kill someone same diffence, tons of kids kill themselves because of bullying so Blade and Dagger you will have a fight to the death right here and right now" the General handed the knifes to the boys. Blade took it willingly and Izuku was Abit hesitant but he ended up taking it. Blade was stronger than Izuku but he didn't have the speed and flexibility as him. While blade was genraly smart, Izuku was quick witted and could think under pressure. The fight dragged on through the night.

Izuku ducked under a slash to his head he rushed at Blade. Blade already seen it coming side stepped and grabbed the collar of his shirt and  slammed Izuku on the ground. "You week price of shit you really think you could kill me you wouldn't hurt a fly. I bet your mom gave you up because you were worthless. Pictures of a woman in green flashed through his mind and then he saw red. When he came back to he was above Blade and was covered in blood. His blood and Blades. He looked down at Blades body to find his neck cut and stabbing marks all over his abdomen. Izuku was shocked to see what he did. He looked up to see Boulder with a stab wound in his gut laying on the floor bleeding out. He lost it after that and threw up everything in his stomach while the General smirked at Izuku. "Very good you even killed your friend while trying to protect him" he forget all about that. Izuku wasn't fighting Blade for himself, no. He was fighting Blade for Boulder but when did it start being about himself. He remembered what he did when he saw red and then came back.

Blade was ontop of Izuku ready to kill him when he made the comment about Izuku's mother. Izuku flipped him onto his back and slit his throat. Blade was surprised but then fear clenched on to his emtions. He didn't want to die not like this, not like this. As he choked on his blood Izuku kept on driving the blade into his abdomen making him have painful death. Boulder came to restrain Izuku as he put a hand on his sholder. A knife was driven into his stomach. He grabbed his gut and cuffed. He looked over to the general to see him smirking at Izuku and chuckling to himself. Boulder thought back to his child hood and remembered the name he forget long ago. "Ch-o-o-ji" he said his name while dying and falling on his side.

Flashback end

Izuku smirked but on the inside he felt this aching he tried to grab it but his suit was blocking his way as he silently killed another of the Iranian soldiers he placed another C-4 charge and left that building. He sat ontop of the next building waiting for the perfect time to strike when he heard a gun cock he turned around real quick and heard a bang and saw a flash of light and then the sky as he fell of the building.

A/N

I know I'm so mean you waited for this all dang month and then I throw a cliff hangar at your face I'm so mean. But its what makes you come back and on the edge of your seat so yeah. This ark well focus mostly on Izuku but it will have Jiro moments in it I'm trying to develop Izuku's feelings for Izuku and Jiro's for Izuku. But most of all I'm trying to develop Izuku's charecters a whole bunch.

PS

There are two references in this chapter. The first people to comment on them gets a shout out.

Now go to sleep if your reading this at night.

see ya next time and stay wierd