Sports Festival: Part 1

Izuku was looking out the window as Aizawa explained the UA Sports Festival.  "This Sports Festival is now bigger than the Olympics, Pro hero's scout your potential in these games from flashiness of the quirk to how versatile the quirk is" Aizawa told the class. "So you don't have to win to get scouted" one of the classmates blurted out. "Yes now train your hardest" at that he walked out of the classroom. As he closed the doors Izuku caught a fist ready to punch him. As he looked at the person that the fist belonged to. He saw Bakugou angry at him, "how dare you beat me, I'll always be better than you, you quirkless loser" as he finished his sentence Izuku still had a hold of his fist. He smirked and pulled him towards himself and wrapped his arm around his head and he started to knee him in the stomach over and over again. "You.will.never.be.as.good.as.me" Izuku said in between knees to his stomach. Every time Izuku kneed him he gasp for air over and over again. Izuku let him go as he fell to his knees and gasped for air. Bakugou growled as he stood up and tried to punch his enemy . As Bakugou's fist cocked back Izuku did a fast jab to his nose. He backed up and held his nose from bleeding. He growled at Izuku's smug look. "Awww. Looks like we got a little ankle biter trying to fight a pit bull (I have no I'll will towards pit bulls so please don't take it the wrong way)" he growled even more at his statement. Izuku grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. Izuku walked beside him and put his hand on his shoulder. "You know what happens when a small dog tries to fight a big one" Izuku smirked as Bakugou was trying to stand up. Izuku released some of his killer intent and turned to his opposer. "It gets killed" Izuku smiled sadistically and walked out of the classroom as he did this the whole classroom let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding. "What the fuck is wrong with him" Bakugou asked. "He's been threw alot" a voice said from the corner. In a yellow sleeping bag popped out the principal. "Nezu-sama, what do you mean" Jiro asked. Nezu shook his head and looked out the window, "it's not my place to say."

As Izuku felt like he was being talked about he looked up at the window that Nezu was looking out. He smirked and walked all the way home with a smile on his face.

Time skip

Izuku was getting ready to enter the stadium. When Todoroki walked up to with his chin up. "I will beet you and show everyone that you are weaker than me" he smirked and pushed a button on his right thigh and his suit covered him. "The thing is I am weaker than you" Todoroki smirked. "Admitting is the fi-" Todoroki got interupted by a combat knife cutting some of his hair. "But I'm quicker and smarter than you" he smiled focused on the entrance ready for the entrance. "Wait how can you have that stuff" Izuku looked behind him as Denki pointed at his suit. "All you have to do is fill out a small slip of paper and turn it in to the school, look at Yuga he has his belt on" Izuku shuffled under the pressure and took deep breathes as he tried to calm down from the adrenaline.

As Mic called class 1-A Izuku ran towards the exit. As he came into the light he jumped and used his jump pack to spin a couple of times as he stopped he did a super hero landing in the middle of the ring. "No need to be flashy" Mineta pouted. "Well he doesn't have a quirk so he has to be flashy in order to get hero's to notice him" Bakugou smirked. Izuku growled at this but shrugged it off. "Ok lady's and gents for the first contest it will be a race around the arena" Izuku got ready for the race by stretching and jumping around in the crowd. "But first let's have a student say a few words" Bakugou walked up to stand and gave a smug grin. "I'm going to win this" everyone growled and got mad. Izuku whole his head and got ready for the race.

As every body got ready Present Mic started to count down. "3, 2, 1, GO" he yelled and everybody shot thought the tunnel but most people froze and didn't move as people looked down they got angry at the one and only ice used in the grade, Shoto Todoroki.

A/N

Guys I now this short but I'll probably be gone for at least a few weeks I want to give attention to The Green Blur and the Non-fanfic book I'm writing, we'll see ya and stay wierd