The Return of Izuku Midoriya

Izuku woke up from his nightmares and yawned. He looked around noticing he was in his room. He rubbed his eyes of sleepiness. He stood up and the covers fell off of him showing him in boxers and a well toned six pack. He shuffled nightstand and picked up his gun and yawned. He shuffled out of his room and into the kitchen. He looked around and saw a coffee maker on a timer already making coffee. He poured himself a cup and sighed as he remembered the burning sensation in the back of his throat. "Looks like your comfortable" he turned around and pointed the gun at the voice. The person screamed and ducked under the island in the kitchen. Izuku saw a green strand of hair and put his gun on down on the island with a sigh. "Ok mo-Inko what are you doing here, and how did you get into my apartment" Izuku asked. Inko stood up and turned her head like a lost puppy. "I just unlocked it, did you not now that a spare key is under the welcoming mat" Izuku starred at her and sighed. "Yes but still get out, I have school in about 2 hours so please leave so I can get ready" Izuku pushed his mother out of his apartment. He closed the door and slide down it. Tears escaped his eyes as he bit his lip trying not to scream. It was not fair how could she not see he was her child, it was not fair for him to suffer alone. He sighed and got on his gear and walked out of the apartment. He looked at the welcoming mat and lifted it. He grabbed the key under the mat and put it in the mail slot in the door. He looked over the balcony and laughed. "Looks like the they didn't have insurance for that" he walked away from the man indented into a car with a man screaming into his phone at which we could probably assume was his wife or insurance agency. Izuku got on his super sport bike and drove off to U.A highschool.

Izuku got ontop of U.A highschool with his sniper rifle ready. He cocked the barrel, put on the silencer, and attached the scope. He pointed the scope at a window that had class 1-a inhabitants in it. He saw Eraser head talking to them about USJ. He scouted around the class room, when he is scope landed on a girl that red triangles under her eyes, earphone jacked attached to her ears, and black hair. His heart hitched, but soon he calmed down. He looked at his hacking module and scrolled through his information. He stopped when he saw the girl. "Jirou Kyoka, that's your name" he nodded and continued to watch class 1-A.

He followed the class to USJ, he was on a different roof but still able to see them. "Ok if my info is correct the Villians will attack right about....now" as he said 'now' a purple barrier opened and Eraser head jumped to action hitting and kicking the Villians.   Izuku pointed his scope near the purple looking monster and shot a grappling hook. It dug into the ground and stiffened. Izuku attached a magnet to the Zipline and zipped down to the growned.

Air flowed around him as he ziplined down. He curled up into a ball as he crashed the the glass. He dropped and aimed at a villian. During all of this everybody just started at him. Izuku dropped on the villian successful knocking himout. Izuku round house kicked another and shot another in his knee caps. "What are you all doing kill him. Izuku smirked as he pulled out a disk and it exploded but didn't hurt anyone but every body with a quirk struggled to stand up. Everybody except the nomu and Izuku. "Kill..him...Nomu" the hand man ordered. The nomu ran at Izuku and started tried to hit him but failed as Izuku would dodge. Izuku pulled one of his throwing knifes and jumped on the nomu's back and dug it in his exposed brain. Izuku jumped back as the knife exploded. Izuku rolled but skidded to stop and looked up. But his smirk fadded as he was lifted up by the headless nomu. The monsters grip tightend, Izuku's visor popped of to show his messy green hair. He struggled as he spit up blood. "Can't...die until...I...kill..her" he muttered as he pulled out more knifes and planted them all over the monsters arm. The knifes exploded and Izuku was thrown back. Izuku got back up dazed when he saw the nomu healing his hand. The nomu ran at him and swatted him into the group of teens.

The hero hopefuls looked at the teen before them l. Bakugou was at a lost for words his search was over he found Izuku Midoriya. Midoriya stood up shakily and pulled out a small grenade. "I new this would be helpful" he pulled out his combat knife and ran at the nomu and carved a piece of his arm off as the monster swung and as it was about to heal Izuku put the small black device in the hole. Izuku jumped back and kneeled. But the nomu wasn't done and punched him right in the face and launched him into the stairs making a meter long and a meter deep crater. Izuku growned and touched his hacking module and the black device started beeping. "A mere grenade can't hurt the nomu, he is strong than all might" Izuku growned. "it's not just a "mere grenade" but a black hole grenade" Izuku smirked as the nomu started to get sucked into his Arm and disappear. Izuku touched his hacking module and the black device zipped back to him, he laughed as the doors burst open to find all might taking off his tie. Izuku chuckled a little bit more as the silver disk lost power and the Villians got back up and started to run around like chicken with his head cut off. "Izuku?" He turned to see Bakugou looking at him. "kachan, you shouldn't be here" Izuku smiled as he spit more blood and went unconscious.

A/N

This will be a a izujirou fanfic sorry for all of those peoe that wanted a mina, or a ochako, and a Momo, but I am making a Izumina and a Izuochako. So please stay tuned for those. The only reason I did it is that you don't see alot of them, goodbye and have a good day