Damn It

Y/n pov :
Im actually going to korea!!...wohoooo...After all these years just imagining going there was just an idea....but im moving there! alone on my own....

Packing done!...ready to fly over!!!

Few hours later...i arrive at my dreamland..unaware of how my life is gonna take a big turn!¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Being an unemplyed junior, i couldnt rent a decent apartment but what i rented was actually a good one i guess...(which was actually a open field for God Dog!)
I arrive to see a tall, slender,messy hair teenager. He saw me ...n gave me a death stare...why?!...did i do something wrong?...but i still managed to put a smile n ask him if this was the right place.
Ask the landlord! im busy!..the cocky head said.

johan pov
It was just a usual day for me...working out ...meetings...fights...had been a daily routine for me. Sometimes i do feel to just give up n go back to my mom, my friends,school...Well life has been very hard on me
While going down the stairs I greet the landlord.
Good morning !
"hey johan...u have a new neighbour...treat her well" Landlord said
"k". uhh a new neighbour ?...'her' well i k i cant be friends with her...people always tend to leave me..."aish....what even im thinking...friends??..f***k friends"

And there she was!...I just stared into her...beautiful ! ahh what m i even thinking!...her pale skin...her long white dress...her eyes....they showed emotions in them.She was a godess i thought n i eventually blushed when she asked if she was at the right place; but i managed to hide the blush n gave her a cocky answer!
Well she looked pissed...cute
(* ̄︶ ̄*)
Ahhhjhhhj ...this is not me!
Just forget bout her johan,n concentrate on your plans on getting down the Burn knuckles!
And I eventually leave.

Y/n just stood there pissed.She was new here,he shouldve helped right?!
Thank god the landlord arrived while witnessing the cockyness of the messy bum guy...
He greeted her n gave her the keys for what she thought was home.
Little did she knew Johan was her neighbour,only two of them on the same floor , doors facing each other; just like thier convo down there!!

After what felt like 100 hours ..y/n finished setting up her apartment.
It felt like home.
Called her parents n asked them not to be worried while they actually were!

Though she was tired she managed to cook.Knowing how to cook really paid off! she thought
It was evening by now.She wanted to stroll around the area,but she rather stayed in her apartment n eventually lead to the terrace.It was really good to have a terrace where she loved to study back in her home.
The sunset, it looked mesmerizing up here.But she did miss her friends.

while looking at the view she sees a tall, slender figure struggling to walk,bleeding down there , n she knew it was none other than Johan!
"OMG ,how come did he get so hurt?"..she ran downstairs to help him.
n He just rejected her help.
y/n continued following him...n then she realised that they were neighbours!...
"damn it!...You cocky head,my neighbour?!"....while johan just gave her a death stare n left .
But she knew he was in pain.
So she packed some food n first aid n knocked on johans door.He opened n looked rather annoyed by her existence. "Get lost" he said..
but y/n entered cause she was strong bro!
"Here, nice meeting you...Im Y/n , im your new neighbour!...Ive made something for you, hope you like it" she said these lovely words eventhough she was hurt by his words.
johan being hungry he took it from her n began eating.
Johan pov
I was hurt...it did pain a lot. But y/n entered n really cared for me...This was new...after all these years no one

actually cared for me...just used me...n i did the same.And now i regret my harsh words towards her
"Damn , shes cute"...i mumbled .

Thats it for today!...hope you like the chapter..im new so please support me...if any suggestions for the change or improvement in the story please comment!
Thankyou guys.