...You really look like her

Mr Lee pov-
"Joon goo, that girl, she really looks like her.Its not just a mere resemblance."

"Dont you dare say anything related to her. I dont want her name coming out of your mouth anymore,or else you know what I am capable of ; don't you?"

"My apologies boss, it wont happen again, Im sorry for that.Im always grateful for what you have done for me."

"Whatever, just bring that girl to me somehow, I need to take a closer look."

"Yes boss".

Two years back ~

"Get up" Joon goo roars mockingly, looming over lee."Get up and fight for your lover.!"
...

"Well, giving up already?! I never knew you were so weak. What would your adoring lover think?"

A minute passes.

Joon goo bends down to check up on Lee.
Theres a dark patch of blood soaking through Lee's suit from a wound that Joon goo didnt cause.

============================
David's pov -

"Johan, I need to tell you something boss."

"What is it?"

"He is back"."Who?"

"Joon goo.He is back"

"...oh...is he.Look there is nothing to do with him anymore, so make sure you dont mention him again."

"Thats from your side johan, and do you think joon goo is going to leave us alone after what we had done to his strongest ally?"

"But Im stronger than before, I have someone who is dear to me and I wont back off if any harm is done to something that is precious to me.Okay?"

"Johan, just be careful thats what I am wanting to say."

"David, why are you behaving this way, you were never this weak.
You sure you are in no trouble?"

"No, Johan its just I have a gut feeling , thats all"

"Fine...whatever just be brave buddy, look upto your hyung!"
(●´з')♡
"Ahhh ...there he goes again.Im leaving first.Bye!!!"
=============================

Y/n pov -

"Mr lee, why am I called by you?"

"Ahh, right why does Vasco's and yours assignments look the same?"

"Ahh...I am sorry sir but I copied off him"

"Whaat? who copied off whom??unbelieveable!"

"I am really sorry to disappoint you Sir but I literally forgot about the submission date. Please forgive me Sir"

"Hmmm...you forgot you said....okay...lets take it that way.
I would forgive you but at only one cost and that will be , you have to be in detention for next 2 weeks."

" 2 weeks? Sir...it unfair...please .."

"OKAY...3 weeks"

"Noooo....its alright Sir. I would wait. Just please let this slide this time."

"Okay , so shall we start with todays detention?"

"Ahmm.....yeaah..sure sir"

"Okay! I will be looking forward to it ...wink*

Wth ...im doomed . I was supposed to go on a date with Johan. Ahh....hope the time passes too fast.

How am I supposed to concentrate in front of this face:'(I just hope that I wont be late for the date

I just hope that I wont be late for the date.
__________________________________
Happy New year Guys!
I  am so thankful for each one of you!!
Keep loving N dont be a silent reader! Like n comment and share❤