The one who must be feared

"You don't have to fight me".
The kid looked utterly petrified at the very sight of them, hands shaking visibly.
"I do-"
"-Why? because its heroic?" He circled the teenager, eyes narrowed. The kid moves to attack - almost instinctively at seeming reminder that they should be doing so. He pounced steadying them continuing." Because you think it will make Johan proud?"
The kid swallowed and ah, there it was.
Their wrists jerked against the grip.

"No one would ever encourage their brother to start a fight that they have no chance of winning."

And there the boy stood dead.

"Joon Goo , stop grinning at the dead boy, we have more work here instead"

"I know, Chris lets get started shall we?"
"We shall."

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

The week before ~

I gave Johan an invitation for dinner.
Why? you ask
He needed company, someone besides him, thats why. I don't know why its me doing it. but still i feel i can give him better company.

And ..... he didn't showed up.

I've waited long for him, told the waiteress to wait a lil longer to place the order.
People around me started to feel apologetic. And thats when i got up.
And someone stoods in front of me.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, stuck in traffic."
"Huh?"
"I'm david btw, the ones who gonna come over is acting like a dork. Please imma tryna help you."

"Hmm...you know im confused. And - who- are you?"

"Im David. Johan's lil brother."

- - - -   - - - -   - - - -   - - - -    - - - -

Thankyou for tunin in ^_^
Sorry for makin it a bit smaller ..but wanted to create a suspense|:-)