♡change♡

Ready for School !

SCHOOL was one of the worst days for me

SCHOOL was one of the worst days for me. Getting bullied frequently, getting saved my Zack and losing my pride in front of Mira. And to add the cherry on top i lost my mom to a demon.
But today; I feel different. This feels like a new start. Im here because of y/n. Why? because i dont think i would even live a second without seeing her.Im serious-)
And....this is a suprise for her!

y/n pov :
Suprise hmmm...i already know that Johan. I just wonder what major has he gotten into?

I arrive at School and spot a familiar feature.Johan!!! ( I gave him a hug). Your here?!! Thats amazing♡
" Yes my love, your boyfriend is here for you!!( ̄3 ̄)"
"Geez ...thats so cheesy. Lets go, shall we?"
"Yes my majesty"
"Oh shut up(┛❍ᴥ❍) everyones here"

Computer Science department

"Wow Johan you made a great choice"
"Who knows better than me baby?😉"
"I was expecting you to be in the same department , but Im more than happy that you choose this!"

"This is more than a department for me, but if you want i can still change for you"
" Hey Hey Im fine , I like that you give importance to your career. You surprize me all the time Johan.
I wonder what else side im gonna see of this wonderful face"💕

School Bell rings~_~

"

Vasco, I heard we have a new homeroom teacher , is he here yet-

Wow.....is he even real??
"Y/n do you know who he is?"
"Vasco, let me stare at this face for a while(っ'▽')っ"

"Dont you have a boyfriend? Look jace y/n is already over this teacher, y/n get a grip your drooling"

Mr ??? Pov-

"Get seated Boys ...oh we have a girl too ! Sorry bout that"

Hey Guys Im Mr Lee, will be your guide to enrich your design skills.
So without further wasting our time lets get started.

Y/n pov-
I couldnt take my eyes of him for the whole lecture, no one else could. He was mesmerising.

Johan came to meet me at the class and noticed our new teacher.
"Your staring at him again,"he sighs.
"Im not," I reply. "Simply just gazed over in a direction and he was there."
"Then why was that look on your face?"
"What?" I ask. "What look?"
"You look a certain way when you see him,"He informs,"You look at him and it looks like you're staring at some sort of galaxy."
"And?"
And he looks down. "You love galaxies"
"And- I love you"
"What..Love?"
"Ofcourse I do. Dont make me shy Johan. Now tell me how was your first day like?"

A similar figure stared at the back of both of them

This will be fun.
----------- ------------ ------------ -------------
Thats it for today guys.
Thankyou for waiting for the Chapters. I hope you guys are enjoying.<3