_Grumpy Beginnings_

One of Johans biggest fears these days was losing someone dear to his heart.
Losing Mom and Mira was enough to make him like this.
But there was someones presence that was bothering him all the time.

He hated him.
He made him what he was Today.
beating up ppl, Comitting vigourous crimes, becoming a bad guy.
He did it but he didnt like being like that.
The only thing that Johan enjoyed was   becoming stronger, stronger enough to protect someone , stronger enough to love someone.

----- continuation -----
And it was time to return home.
Gladly we were all together in the train this time.

"Hey, I confessed!""OH my God !! you startled me Zack! hehe""Oh, sorry for that""Wait

"Hey, I confessed!"
"OH my God !! you startled me Zack! hehe"
"Oh, sorry for that"
"Wait...you confessed!???!....Hugs*
Omgg im soo happy, at last you did it"
"yea yea...all thanks to you, and what happened yesterday really shooked me...I thought you guys were mere neighbours, y/n your pretty diffrent person at home i guess..haha....but about Johan, i think there is something about him that you need to know"

"Like what Zack? what do i need to know?"

"Y/n Johan had a rough past, me being his childhood friend, i worry about him a lot. He is just like a nagging child. Both Mira and I adore him and are longing to get together just like the good old days...I spoke a lot right?"

"No Zack, as you said Johan just need some friends around him, Im sure we all will help him overcome his past.Lets take care of each other well !"

*Johan enters

"Johan, arent you supposed to say something to your friend here?" Y/n says.

"Who..friend?"

"Johan, I dont like how to treat
Zack, he is your childhood friend dont lose him this way . Its so hard to get such friends these days and look at you acting like some evil brothers "

"Y/n what do you want me to do?"

"What do you mean what i want you to do"

"Y/n , There was a time when i too believe in those two freaks, but they left me when i needed them the most.And you still expect me to behave as if it hasnt affected our friendship at all?!"

"Johan , i didnt mean it to get you angry, but your friend here wants to talk and apolozise to you, you still are going to ignore him that way?"

"oh god look at you two!! fighiting already!! Dont guys , and especially i dont wanna be the reason. I know that leaving him all alone like that was definitely my mistake and i still regret it more. But i still wish to get that friend back to me, so y/n  i would like that you would give me that chance to do it rather than you both get into fight. And as to Johan, never forget you idiot  I always was, i always am and I always will be there for you"

"stop already loser!!"Johan now pulls y/n and makes her sit together .
"Johan...you should-"
"Shhhhh...y/n look here, im here to spend time with you, and you are involving others like that upsets me.Let me enjoy this time im with you"
"Smiles* Johan you know , now that i look at you, you look completely different . Just like a child wanting for attention, arent you?Hehe"

"woah, was that a joke?"
"Yes , it was"
"I dont like jokes"
"I dont like you,hehhe...bye...lemme be with my girlfriends for a bit."
"Hey!!You dont like me? wait up! answer me!!! Y/n"

( Eventually Y/n sucessfully runs away leaving those evil brothers together)
"long time no see brother!"Zack starts to annoy Johan.
"Ah...someone please bring my Y/n back!!"

_______________¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ___________
Y/n pov :
Even though i try to push away this feeling, Vasco was not looking happy at all. Why?
Instead of thinking out loud should i just ask him? or maybe Jace?
I know us being together might feel like a lil shock to them.

"Hey, can i sit besides you?"
"Sure boyfriend!"
"Boyfriend? haha thats cheesy, but i like it girlfriend!"
"So, when are you planning to join J high?"
"What? it was a suprize for you!! i messed up"
"Just heard you and Zack arguing about it last night! You guys are supercute!!"
"And my girlfriend too\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥"

Ahhhhh cheeeesy (┛❍ᴥ❍ ) 彡

And we talked a lot about things later on. Holding hands and starings into each others beautiful eyes. I just wished this moment could freeze and we could stay in that moment forever.

And the trip ended with lot of questions for me, Zack and Johans relationship, Vasco and Jace's ignorance towards me , and there is much more about Johan I want to know...

.... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

Thats it for todays Chapter guys!!...I know you guys must be waiting for a new update ! Im just thankfull that you guys waited!!
Im done with my exams ! Yoohoo
  Hope you guys are safe and healthy!
Take care <3