《Three》

"Yah! Wait for me!" He shout. I don't answer it.
"YAH!" He catch my fist.
"What do you want?"
"Can you please acted normally?"
"Heard. Did I know you? Why are you want to be close to me? Don't followed me again or a ran from this bitch country." I said then walked away. When I turned back, he gone.
"It's better be like that." I whispered.
I walked alone. Then I saw someone following me. "I said don't follow me, are you nuts?" I said. But it's not Hyunjin. "I want your money! Where's your money?!" the bully shout at me. I'm still in a good mood.
"You got a wrong person, bro." I pulled my collar that he twisted.
"Heh, do you want to mess with me, pretty girl? Your money or your body..." he said then look at me from bottom to the top and smirked.
"Try me." I said and clean up my shoulders.
"How rude are you, are you want to get your first organism in your body?" he said then pulled me closer to him. he try to kiss my neck and I pushed him away.
"You really wanna mess with me yeah, pretty boy? Are you trying to hurts your face?" I said and try to kick him.
"YAH!" I heard someone shout at me and the bully. I saw Hyunjin ran towards the bully and kicked his stomach that make the bully went down.
"Are you okay?" He asked me.
" You know I can settle it, right."
"Yah, are you a-"
" Watch out!" I shout and punched the bully face.
"Urgh! " the bully shout in painful. Hyunjin surprised. I walked towards the bully." I already warned you. You mess with a wrong girl, pretty boy."
"Heh, you talked too much..." he said softly.
"No,' you' talked too much, bro... Have a'good' day..." I said then walked away.
"Yah!" Hyunjin shout at me. I stopped and walked closer.
" I though that you a bad boy."
"Thank,-" He tryna said something but I cutted it up.
"We same. you saved me, I saved you. Pretend to be that this situation not happened. "
"You sur-"He wanna said something but I just walked away.

Please vote! Help me reachs 500 readers!