《Six》

Hyunjin POV
"What are you try to do actually?!" Felix shout at me madly.
"Why? I try to know her but she pushed me. "
"But that's not the right ways to be friend! You tryna to make her upset!"
"Chill... I know what I do..."
"Stop, please don't make the situation became worst."
"Why? Are you like her, Felix?"
"That's no-"
"Don't denied! I know you like her ! You try to be closed to her big brother and you told her big bro to invite her come eat with us, is it right?!"
" You changed, Hyunjin..."
"Everyone changed! This is my true colour! Why? Are you afraid?"
"Hyunjin..."
"I'm done with you! I'm done with all of your fucking business! "*walked away.
"Hyunjin! Hwang Hyunjin! You like her, right?!"
"*came back* why? Are you afraid that you will lost your crush because of me? I can see it on your eyes that you like her. Stop hoping, because she will be mine..."
"She will never be yours... I will make it true..."
"Try me. I will get her first before you..."*walked away.

FELIX POV
"You can't get her... I will take her from you if you get her..." I whispered.

JI Hee POV
"Hey, guys. Can I join you guys?" Felix asked me and Ji eon.
"Can. Take your seat..." Jieon said. I saw him and ignored him.
"Hey, Ji Hee. Are you okay?" He asked me.
"What are you doing here? Why are you wanna join us? Why are you don't wanna go eat with you friends?"
"I just wanna join you guys. Why?"
"Hyunjin told you to follow me?"
"Aniyo. I just... have problem with him..."
"So?"
"If you don't want me to join you, it's fine. I can find another table😔*began to stand*"
"Aniyo! I'm glad you join us..." Ji eon said. Trying to stop him from walked away.
"Ceh, what a cheap moved." I spoke to myself.
" it's okay. Ji Hee don't want me to sat with her..."
"Aniyo!  She just asking you a few questions.  She always like that... don't take it seriously. Right, Ji Hee?" Ji eon said and say the last word with a dead glare to me.
" Do what you want. I felt like I didn't felt so hungry." I said and go left them both surprised. I go to the rooftop and put on my earphone. I sat while playing with my phone. After a while, I felt like someone sat besides me.
"Ji eon hyeong, can you just leave m-" when I turned, I saw Hyunjin.
"What are doing here?"
"Why? Can I?"
"I meant that why are you sat besides me? "
"How I surposed to do?"

Keep voting and comment below!