《Eight》

Ji Hee POV
Hyunjin and me knows each other after 3 months. We looks like a best friend! He changed my life. I started to felt somethings towards him. We both stopped infront the canteen.
"Ji Hee, heard..."Hyunjin said to me while he put his hand down my chin and get it up.
"What is it?" I asked him with 1001 question's mark.
"I want you to tell me the truth..." He said while attracted some of students to watch what happen and started record it.
"Just tell... what is it? " I said coldly. I don't want to attract student's attention.
"I... Want you to tell me the truth and respond with my reaction, okay?"
"Okay, what is it then?"I said coldly 'AGAIN'.
"I... like you..." He said and make everyone started shipping us that attracts more of students. I froze.
"Say yes, say yes,say yes!" Everyone cheers.
"I'm sorry..." I try to make him suspend.
"For what?" He asked.
" I already had someone..."
"Who is he?" Some of the group of students asked me. Hyunjin's reaction like he wanna exploded when I said it.
"His name is... Hwang Hyunjin?" I said then make a lil smile. His head when up when I said the last word.
"Really?!" He asked.
" Who's other boy who named Hwang Hyunjin in this school?" I said that make him blushed. He looks cute when he's blushing. Shy bean...
"I love you, Jung Ji Hee..."
"Stop it. You make me... shy.😞"
"You make my heart wanna exploded just now."
"So, Jung Ji Hee. Wanna date me?"
"We can talk about this later...😶"
"Tell me now. Infront of everyone. Let's them be the jugjes."
"Said...what😶😞"
"Promise that you will never leave me alone, promise that no other guy except me in your heart, promise that you will filled up yourself in my empty heart..."
"Say it! Say it! Say it!" Their cheers again.
"I promised that I will be yours and you will be mine...💕"
"OUH!!" they said when I started being romantic...