《Eleven》

"I can believe that Felix will do this with them. What are they fault! Their too young to die..." Jeong In said.
"I can't believe too... but he started to show his true colour. He's the killer!" I reported it at police station.  We get the proof that police can't denied.
The police arrested him and the bully too because  involved  with the killer.
His parents still surprised but it's the truth. They can't denied  that their son is a involved in 'killing people'.

We settled the cases but the sad thing is Ji Hee had to make heart surgery As Soon As Possible. Ji Eon had a serius injured but still can be saved. When I heard that she just had 30% chance to life, my heart felt like exploded. My soul like flying away from my body. I felt dizzy. My vision went lost. 

My dreams
I saw Ji Hee smiled at me widely.
I'm so happy to see her.
"Why are you leave me alone?"I asked her. She just smile at me.
"I will never left you alone. I had promised you, right?"
"Are I'm dead already?"
"No, you still alive. You just dreaming." She said while make her big smile that make me melt.
" I love you smile like that..."
"About the promise, can I broke it?:
"Why?! Where do you wanna go?"
"You still had a chance to life..." she said while her tears ruined out her eyes down to her white-reddish fluffy cheeks.
"Please, Ji Hee. Please don't leave me alone. Please, Ji Hee." Warm tears came down to my cheek.
"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I love you, but I must go now. It's the time..."She said then came closer to me.
"Don't be sad..." she said while swept my tears away.
"Goodbye, Hwang Hyunjin..."
"Aniyo! Ani!! Don't leave me alone, Ji Hee! Ji Hee yah! Please..." I said then she disappeared.
"Don't go..."

The end of the dreams

"JI HEE!" I shout. All of people in that room are surprised. "Hyunjin! Anyone call a doctor!"
"Where's Ji Hee?! I want to see her!" I said then I pulled the needle out that sources of medical and ran to her room. I'm felt very weak when I saw Ji Hee's body was covered by thin layer fabric.  I ran to her.
"Ji Hee, wake up. Don't joking around. Hahaha, Ji Hee. Soo funny, so wake up now... Yah... Ji Hee... Ji Hee yah...my baby girl..." I said that's make me looks like insane. Ji Eon with his left leg and arm being cement came closer to me. He put his right hand at my shoulder.
"Hyunjin... Ji Hee already gone..."
"Aniyo... Ji Hee. Don't left me alone. You can't broke the promise that you make with me... Ji Hee yah. Wake up! Ji Hee!!!"
"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. She loves you very much."
"This is my fault! If I hold her hand while talking to the bully and protect her, she will never be like this! This my fault! Ji Hee! Mihanae!! I fell to protect you..."
"This is not your fault. This is her fate..."
"She's gone now, forever..." I walked to get myself closer to her. I slowly open the this layer fabric from her face. I kiss her forehead.  I slowly put my mouth at her ear."Goodbye, Jung Ji Hee, my baby girl... " I said while my tears came down touch my cold cheek.