《Ten》

"Ji Hee, hold on! You will be okay." I said while followed her to the emergency room. She looks like sleep so happily. She make a big smile when she said her last word to me and she's smile still there.

"I'm sorry, sir. But you can't get in." The nurse said.
I stopped and left dumbfounded.
"Hyunjin!" I heard someone familiar called my name. It's Jisung hyeong and others except Felix.
"Hyeong..." I said then I crying at his shoulder.
"What happened?"
"She's been stabbed by someone..."
"Who? Robber?"
"Aniyo... someone she knows..."
"Don't cry lil Hyunjin. I know it hard for you to accepted it..."
"Where's her big bro?"
"He... had and car accident when he heard the news about Ji Hee..."
"Whom the person who hitted him?"
"We don't know. I think it hit and run case."
"How did you guys  know?"
"He told us about Ji Hee. He said that someone unknown called him and tell him he's younger sister will died. He called us while he on the way to the hospital and hitted by a car. We can heard a car engine started and left him away... I think it's a revenge because we heard the person said something when the guy started to left him."
" Are you record it?"
"Yes... but just for a while."
"Can I heard it? I think I know him."
"it's a he?!"
"Yes, and maybe the same person who stabbed Ji Hee." I said and take Jisung phone the heard the person's voice.
When I heard the person voice, my eyes open widely.
"It's FELIX'S VOICE!"

~
For Felix's Fan:
I'm sorry for makes Felix' s character being the psycopath's boy. Don't hate me!!