First Sight

A new day has started. Love is getting ready for the day that's so special for him. He is going to meet his seniors in school. He's always been scared of unknown people, because he doesn't know how to behave in front of them.

Love doesn't feel immature anymore. He's ready to act as an adult. He thinks he's become like that by changing into a boy. Without hating it he has accepted his fate.

When she was 15, she accidentally hurt a dog who was an incarnation of the unicorn. She stepped on his tail when she didn't pay attention and the dog immediately changed into the unicorn. She felt guilty about what she did, because she saw the gaze of the mystical animal being in pain. She asked to be punished. She's never hurt an animal before. Love was almost crying, wherefore the unicorn decided to change her body into a male one. Love wanted an extra punishment and asked to let her accept the fate for the rest of her life. She didn't want to have the feeling that she ran into her fate every now and then. She learned to accept it, and when Love became a him, he talked about it with his neighbour Good and mother. They understand the situation. And that's probably why he's so happy.

He looks into the mirror, that's in the corner of his dorm he shares with Menn. Menn is a sweet boy, who fell in love with the female Love. But he doesn't know yet that the female one will never come back once. He's still waiting to be called by her. Everytime he talks about her, Love wants to tell the truth, but he decided not to do it. He's scared that people will bully him or will think he is crazy.

In his school he only has Menn and Nuclear, but that's all he needs. He thought it would be too scary to be here, but it all worked out.

Wearing his uniform he thinks he doesn't look uglier than the other pupils. It satiesfies him. He leaves his room and goes to the classroom. The tables are rearranged. Because he is one of the last people who came in, he needs to sit at the back. He doesn't hear anything the teacher is saying. Next to him there's a boy he's never seen before. His hair shines as if he just showered with golden shampoo. He must be his senior. When the boy next to him feels Love stares at him, he turns his head.

'Shouldn't you pay attention to the person in front?' He asks Love. Love gets red in his face and nods. With his head leaning on his hand he stares to the front.

'I can't really hear what he's saying.' He gives in after a while. The person next to him smiles a little as if he has the same problem.

'Me neither. But try to pretend, because I don't want you to be called by name in front of everyone here.' On his shirt there's a name tag. Vier is his name. Love thinks he's too sweet. He tries to do what he should do.

He's happy that there's one mixed class together with all the pupils a week, but next week he wants to hear what's it about. He was very stressed before he came here, but now he's sitting next to someone who has the same feeling as him, he feels at ease.

'I'm Love.' He whispers to him.

'I'm Vier.' He first thought that Vier wouldn't respond, but unexpectedly he does it. 'I like your name.'

'Same for you.'

The course ends for the boys without noticing, till the other pupils stand up. People are talking to each other, even first years to third years. He thinks he missed the best moment of the day when people got to know each other. He must have been somewhere else.

Vier and Love do not stand up immediately. They wait for the others to leave. It's as if their mind shares the same thoughts. Right in front of them there are two other boys talking. It's seems as if they don't want to leave either. Although Vier and Love are discussing a topic, Love hears the conversation of these boys.

'Who's that?' The boy whispers to the young student next to him.

'Love, first year.'

'Never seen before.' The blond one secretely turns around, but Love notices. 'Isn't that weird Love is here?'

Love gets distracted by the unexpected question.

'Not at all.' The other responds,

Love doesn't want to hear the conversation and decides to leave. 'I have to go, see you next week.'

He looks at the boy who isn't secretive anymore about who he's turned to. His eyes are small, but his words are big. Love has no idea what he thinks about him.

'Come on, Tangmo, let's play.' The other guy says to the blond one.

Love leaves. Love knows his name now, and he also knows that they will meet again in better circumstances.

First sight doesn't say anything at all.