We share

Suddenly he opens his eyes. I'm staring into the space. 'Didn't you sleep?' He asks, as if he's been acting he was asleep. Or maybe he feels how bored I am since the moment we got here.

'Not a lot.' 

Love puts on a little smile. 'I can help you.' He's awake for three seconds but he gets up and looks for something.

Now I'm staring at him. The hour on the clock stands out, it's very early. I'm happy about that. We have time to relax before leaving for school.

He stands in front of me and holds a duvet. 'You are cold. Probably the entire night you were freezing.' Actually, he isn't wrong, but my arm was hot. Besides, my heart was.

I finally realized that I don't want to lose Love. I want him next to me as often as possible. Yesterday I was still doubting my feelings, but now he's standing in front of me, caring about me, I can't avoid my feelings.

He lays it on me and he makes sure there's nothing not covered. I stare into his eyes. He doesn't notice it.

'I slept quite well.' I lie to him, but I just want to make him feel comfortable. If I tell him I didn't sleep well, he will think that it was because of him, or because of my feelings.

'Then I'm glad.' Still, I close my eyes. 

'You sleep, I make breakfast.' It feels quite weird to be here. I just went inside a house that isn't mine and slept on the couch. I didn't do anything else. And now the owner is offering me breakfast.

'Alright.' I'm hungry. Very hungry.

Love doesn't question how he got here. I thought he had absolutely no idea where we were heading to, but he probably feels Good is around.

I try to sleep and forget about the time that's left.

Half an hour later Love is sitting next to me, as if he wants to feed me. Good is sitting in the other couch, watching how tired I am. He is as well.

'I hope you like it.' In his hand he holds a sandwich. His mother makes it a lot, he tells me. I hope I'm not disappointed then.

I taste it and I think it's pretty good. I would not mind paying money for this. 'I like it.' I say. I would rather replace the 'it' by 'you', but that's still too hard to confess. 

Good tastes it as well, but he probably ate a lot of it already, because he doesn't seem suprised by the taste anymore.

I sit back in the couch and I listen to the sounds Love makes by eating. It's weird, I know.

We finish our meals and get ready to go to school. I would like to switch clothes and shower, but we won't have the time for that. 

While we walk to the school, I think about Tangmo. Didn't he miss me during the night? We are used to sleeping together since we are in the first year. We left him alone.

I think about my feelings. Should I tell him? I should wait till I now Tangmo's intentions. If Love seems to be more interested in him, I can't stop them from falling in love.

+++ In the classroom +++

Love's POV

'Where were you?' Nuclear asks me. He is not the type to listen at the teacher and keep silent for an entire hour.

It's still hard for me to speak to him. He doesn't remember what happened, that's clear.

Today was fun till I met him. The atmosphere changed. He doesn't mean to do that, but it just happens.

'Home.' He knows that I do not live far away. He's about to say something.

'I'm sorry for that night. I know I'm late, but-'

'It's alright. I forgive you if you can do me a favour.' He opens his eyes wide. Maybe he doesn't expect something like that from me.