Counting time

It's time to forget Tangmo. When he asked me that weird question I couldn't bear staying with him. I got up and I went to the sports hall. I needed to do karate. I needed to unload.

I just left Love's room. I hope to see Love soon. I hope it won't be weird when we meet, as if our relationship changed. We just got closer, that's it.

'Vier.' Sean touches my shoulder. In the hallway he stops me. Does he see how confused I am? Not really because of what Love said, but because of Tangmo. He keeps wandering around in my mind.

Of course I didn't listen to what he wanted to say. It sounded like nonsense.

'What's up?' I shrug.

'Are you okay?' He says.

'Tangmo told you, right?' I take his shoulders and pull him closer. First, I didn't want to hear anything about it. But if it can heal my heart, I'm willing to listen.

'Maybe this is not your business. Act as if u haven't heard what I said.' Playing hard to get for once. Maybe this will give him the feeling that it's important to talk about the truth. He's that type that runs away when the truth is about to come to light. And for now I see he knows it all.

'It is my business that you are refusing to listen to Tangmo. You just ran away.' I've never heard him talk this serious before. Why is everyone acting so different from the person he was before? 'I know that you think that I'm a coward sometimes, but it doesn't mean I can't give you the advice to listen to him.'

'Why should I? He must be confused about whether what he sees is a dream or reality.' My words might be rude, but I don't long anything else than to hear the truth. I'm just not ready to hear things that my brain can't handle.

'Give him a chance, that's all I can say.' I wish he had more to say. Like the things he knows already. It's no use lying about things you visibly know.

I'd better take a rest and come to my senses.

+++ In the hallway in front of Love's room +++

'I haven't talked to him for years.' I hear Love say to Good. I'm standing in front of Love's room. It wasn't my intention to listen to their secret conversation. But it was just the way how Good went inside. He looked behind him and he closed the door more silently than he used to do already.

'Give him a hug, give him love. That's what he needs.'

'Will it be so easy to solve our past?'

'You can only know when you try.' I'm sure Good gives Love a hug. I'm sure they hold each other because of the support they both need. I need support as well, but I have no one I can receive it from. And if there's only one person I would give a chance to support me, it won't be Love.

My jealousy is reaching his limits. Who that guy is, I don't care. But that there is a guy I've never heard of, that's what bothers me.

If our love isn't reciprocal, then I'm better off talking to a guy that knows things about Love. I have to hear what he has to say about him, so I can leave it all behind.

Why do I not talk to Love first?

Because he didn't either.

Love's POV

'Where can I find the unicorn?'

'He's closer than you think.'