XXV-The things I'd do for her

"[Y/N]-chan, are you interested in joining the Mafia as an executive member and be my right hand?"

.
.
.

You blinked two times and looked at Chuuya with a shocked expression as his smile turned into a small frown when he heard you laughing like you've heard the best joke ever.

"Why the hell's she laughing?!" He thought

"What an interesting offer" you giggled as you wiped your tears away. "But I'm afraid (not) I have to turn it down"

"Give me a good reason and I'll go" Chuuya said

"No. You go first. What's the reason behind your visit?"

"Do I really have to?" Chuuya said with a smirk. "You're a smart girl, I'm sure you know why"

"Cut it out, Romeo" you rolled your eyes. "He doesn't want to fight against his "precious" daughter, offering her a good place in the Mafia, giving her all of the privileges of that spot and protect her from the war... Am I right?"

"Bingo, we have a winner" He said with a wink

"Well then" you sighed before you looked at Chuuya dead in the eye. "Tell him that... We'll have a nice chit-chat after everything ends"

Chuuya chuckled lowly before looking back into your eyes, getting clearly your idea.

"You'll kill him, right?"

"What makes you think that I will?" You asked, crossing your arms to your chest

"Your hatred towards him knows no bounds, doesn't it?"

"Oh my, you know me so well" you said with a fake amazed look before you gave him a smirk

"The offer is up for 24 hours" Chuuya said as he approached you and cupped your face with his gloved hand. "I really look forward on working with you"

"Never happening, Romeo" you said, smirking at him

Chuuya hummed playfully until he shrugged it off and walked away, leaving you behind.

"Your loss" he said. "Your father would've been so happy"

"I don't give a shit about what he thinks or feels" you said, frowning. "He didn't give a shit about what or how I felt my whole life and he still doesn't. He sees me only as some potential chess piece on his board who would bring him a lot of advantages. He didn't really care about my safety. He just wanted to watch from the shadows and see what I become until he decides to come in the light as my father. Now... Does he...?"

You still had your doubts, but decided to see where this situation will get you...

"And I would've treat you better..." Chuuya muttered the last sentence

But you were so caught in your thoughts, that you didn't hear him, neither did you hear when he left...

"I need to go to the meeting spot and get this shit done already" you thought, running to where the rest defense team was

.
.
.

Time skip
The train station

"Atsushi-kun!"

"[L/N]-san!"

You stopped in front of the white haired boy, trying to catch your breath from all of your running. You ran from the secret base of the Agency to the train station and felt like your whole body was on fire.