Seniorita 26

Seniorita 26

Lutther:

Dumiretso ako sa kwarto ni Selina as I arrived our house and she was there—standing in her nudity. She didn't close her door kaya kita ko kung paano sanang babagsak siya if I did not run her right before she bumped her head against the floor.

"Selina!" God! She fainted, again. Nasalo ko siya ngayon as I knelt on the floor. I carried her weight at dahan-dahang inihiga sa kama nito. Was she stressed? Tito Fred just called me nang nasa airport na ako—yes, I immediately followed her trails.

She was not in her state of mind!

I was not that stone cold too to bare her status and enjoy every second with Aurora kahit gustohin ko man.

She was only wearing her undies and this was the third time I saw her like this—hell, I didn't even know I was counting every scene. Like f**k.

"HOW is she, Chad?" I called my friend Chad to personally checked Selina. Wala pa rin itong malay but her breathing was now stable.

Chad raised his brow.

"My wife, how's my wife?" Hell. I knew he smelled something not so nice. Selina's laying in her own room—of course, not ours! We have our own room but it would be seldom for ours to sleep there—this set up was not as easy as I visioned it.

"She's fine. Just don't stress her too much, Lutther. Kakakasal niyo lang, ah." Chad sneered while grabbing his medical things. We seldomely talk—he's one of the most in the demand doctors in the planet na kahit sa kasal ko ay 'di na rin nagawang makadalo.

"I'm not. Thank you." Of course, that was a lie. Was this all too much for her? I took a glance of her laying on bed before I closed the door.

Chad was seriously staring at me right now.

Damn.

Nakapamulsa ito. "Marriage is not a game, idiot." I greeted my teeth. He knew—at hindi ko alam kung paano or did he base his intuations dahil sa kwarto kung sa'n naroon si Selina ngayon. Well, I don't know but this one's good! "..everyone knows it's Aurora and you since college." Seryosong sabi nito ngayon. Tumango ako. I tapped his shoulder.

"Chad, I am not playing games with Selina." Wala rin akong planong aminin ang totoo kay Chad—I and Selina agreed that nobody will know, well, except Aurora. The three of us knew.

"Aurora did tell me—I don't give a sh*t coz that's your life. But seeing Selina's distress? That's a concern. I gotta go." Aurora told him what?

Naiwan akong nakatayo. Left with Chad's words. Why, of course, I remembered Selina and him were college acquiantances and Aurora, too.

"F**k." I massage my aching head.

Was everything too much for her to take?

Was I asking too much?

Nagpunta ako sa mini bar and grabbed a bottle of vodka. Diretso kong nilagok ang matapang na likido at napangiwi ako sa tapang at anghang. Damn it.

Didiretso sana ako sa kompanya pero masyado niya akong pinag-alala! Hell, I was concerned too!

Sinundan ko nga siya pabalik sa Pilipinas. I left Aurora alone! Hindi ko magawang sagutin ang mga tawag niya—I f***ing turned my phone off after tito Fred called me nang nasa airport pa ako. After that, I knew Aurora reached my number again.

Coz I didn't leave any words to say.

I just flew here and follow Selina.

"Lukas," Muntikan kong matabig ang bote dahil sa pabiglang tawag niya sa'kin. The woman who consumed my thoughts lately—which she supposed not to. "Lukas, may problema ka ba?" Lukas? Lukas na naman? That name stinged my bloody ears!

"Selina, sabi ng doctor, you need rest. Go back to your room." Taboy ko rito but my eyes just couldn't resist her charm right now—wearing her favorite brand of gown nighties that silently drove me insane. Or this f***ing vodka hit me already?

"Kapag may alak, may balak.." She said it loud and clear. Still standing on her bare feet, 2 meters away from my seat.

"What the hell did you say?" That rang my ears! Kapag may alak, may balak? Jeez! I smirked and was about to retaliate words to deviate this f***ng mannish emotions—kasi hanggang ngayon 'pag nakatingin ako sa kaniya, I could still envisioned her boasting herself while cupping her own breasts in front of me!

Hell, yes.

I just couldn't deny that I reacted that night. I was so f***ing hard!

"Yun yung sinabi mo sa'kin, Lukas nung ginusto kong uminom ng lambanog kasama mo.." My eyes pinned at her when she walked towards my direction. Tumigil ito nang makalapit sa'kin at naupo ito sa tabi ko. Kumuha siya ng sariling baso at kinuha ang bote sa kamay ko. She poured a glass of vodka and drank it without hesitations though bitterness registered on her lovely face. Damn, Selina..

"I am not your Lukas, Selina." Napakurap-kurap ako at pilit kong inilayo ang sarili ko sa kaniya. Kahit may isang upuang naka-distansya sa'min—she felt so near and her warmth kept on distracting me.. Kahit wala naman siyang ginagawa—but hearing her uttering a different name annoyed me like hell.

Malamlam itong nakatingin sa'kin. Her sadness while she smiled at me was too eerie.

"Ako si Sinaya ngayon—at ikaw si Lukas." Mahinahon at sobrang hinhin ng mga kilos niya ngayon. Lumagok pa ako ng vodka at ganun din siya. Ba't ba nangyayari ito kay Selina? If she was not faking this, all these would be so weird and unhealthy for her.. I surely wanted to accompany her in one of her doctors some other time kung gugustohin din niya.

"Fine. Ako si Lukas—but just for tonight. So, tell me about him." I dared her. She looked at me, it lasted for about five minutes before she reached for my hand. She stood up and closed our gap—she was standing between my f***ing legs and clung her arms around my neck.

I let her head rested in my chest.

"Lukas," I didn't know what to do, really. Nakataas ang isang kamay ko ngayon wanted to caress her hair. Napalunok ako. "..hayaan mo akong ipaalala sa'yo ang unang gabi na'ting dal'wa.." Bago pa man ako magtanong sa ibig niyang sabihin, she kissed me—she did initiate her soft kisses. Instantly, napahawak ako sa batok niya and damn—I closed my eyes coz she was as sweet as heaven..