chapter 16

Abu sa'ida pov
I miss my daughter I wish she would come back I took an irrational decision what happened really broke my heart I should have trust her words even if they were lies you should never abandon your child her mother cries every night and it breaks my heart into pieces no one knows we're she is am scared for my daughter were is she I asked her elder brother Faris to look for her but no news still about her I want to find my daughter i want to bring her back to her mother I want to surprise her mother I want to make her happy your wife should never be sad Anan keeps advising me against it
Come in I said to the person knocking my door Faris entered Abu I found out saida is in school am going there tomorrow
Yah Allah my son may Allah bless you I said tears in my eyes.
Don't cry Abu it makes me sad I'll bring her back soon inshallah.
I'll be leaving in the morning he said goodbye before going out.
I hope she comes back with him more of all I hope she is doing well I failed as a father I really did.

sadeeq pov

i saw the girls approaching the boat the girls were all dressed in beautiful abayas but my girl stood different among them. this girl makes me breathless without even trying to.
"hulk back to earth" Ayesha said snapping her fingers.
i was so deep in thought i didn't even notice when they got in, and we are already moving.
**************
we reached the small tourist in the other side of the island,we went to different places we ate varieties of sea food and we had so much fun.
A little girl selling flowers pulled my cloth lightly and gave me flowers
"sir give this to the one u love" the girl said
"what is your name" i asked while collecting the flowers,
"nawal" she replied with a smile
"what a pretty smile you got there" i said and handed her 20DHS
"thank you"  she said and ran away with a big smile on her face

i went to catch up with my friends it was getting a little bit late so we went back.

After we prayed magrib i went to the girls they were sitting in the parlor obviously gossiping.
"saida can you please come with me" i asked she was quite.
"come on his my brother he ain't gonna harm you i thrust him 100%" ayesha said before pushing her up
i started walking and she followed her i lead her outside to the dining table i asked to be set for me outside and i have to complement them they did a great job variety of food were kept on the table,i looked at her she seems very shocked she placed her hands over her mouth.
i pull out the chair and she sat closely i gave her the flowers from earlier,
the smile on her face alone made my day,i made a promise to my self to always make her smile.
"why are you doing all this" she asked while we were eating breaking the silence.
"because i love you" i said and pause when she didn't say anything i pulled my chair closer to her tempting to hold those beautiful hands of hers but i resisted.
"habibti i love u so much when i first saw you my world stopped for a moment and i knew then there was something special about you, ever since i was always missing you wanting to see your beautiful face wanting to talk to you always wanting to hear your voice that like Melody's to my ears." I said looking her in the eyes waiting to see any reaction and for her to respond, it seems that she's absorbing what I said.
"goodnight"she said about to stand up
"how do you expect me to have a good night when you've occupied my thoughts even in my sleep your eyes are all i see the only time I'll ever have a goodnight is when I know i would wake up next to you, i want you to be my wife, my forever, i want to see your face every single morning when i wake-up.
"your highness my world and yours are so different" she said looking really worried.
"the only world i know is the one you and i are in, i wanted to propose to you do you know why  i didn't because i want to make it very special for you, i want to see that smile i saw earlier again i want to have the consent of your parent i want to clear you name i want to cherish you i want to have a happy ever after with you"
"please stop this, me and you it not possible am sorry" she said.
"please stop breaking my heart because i won't stop chasing you" i said walking away angrily.

**************
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
THANK FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT