chapter 17

saida pov
we are back to the palace, we did a lot of shopping and had a lot of fun even thou am
sad from within the prince didn't speak to me again throughout the journey, i know am in the wrong but i don't have any choice he is a crown prince and i cant let my reputation ruin his at first i was scared he won't accept me but Ayesha told me his already aware of it.
school has resumed and were in class and my mind is not even here i cant stop thinking of the prince and what happened between us.

FARIS POV
Maryam just texted me that they are almost through with their lectures am already in thier school i cant wait to meet my sister.
let me confess i have been crushing on my sister's best friend maryam ever since i can remember so i have always been in contact with her she doesn't know yet but am eventually going to send a proposal to their house am just waiting for the right time, basically i knew were my sister was and i kept tabs on her come on which kind brother would i be if i didn't look after her and i am not sorry for lying to my parent i was no am still angry at them how could they throw my sister out like that what kind of parent do that.
when i had they went to a trip i was very upset but what could i do i can't stop them from having fun with there princess friend.

"BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Saida shouts running towards me.
"SAIDA!!!!!!" i shout excitedly hugging her.
"i miss you"  she said.
"you have no idea" i replied.
"so is this the reason you turned me down" someone interrupt our happy moment.
"so even you are involved WTF " he added after a pause placing his hands on his head looking stressed.

The crown prince was standing before me looking at me his eye red with anger,
"DECENT huhh" he chuckled and pulled saida and started walking my sister struggling to get out of his grip i didn't move because i was so shocked
"stop" i said.
He paused and look at me his eyes full of anger.
"let her go" stepping in front of him.

"if you love yourself I'll advise you to stay out of this" he threatened and i heard gasp behind me, i was scared for a second but it my sister without thinking twice I'll give her my life.
I held his shoulder and almost immediately i heard a click of guns three guns were pointed on my head.
"his my elder brother please don't hurt I'll do anything you ask me to please"Saida spoke for the first time, he freed her hand and signaled his security to lower their guns.
"Saida, Maryam let go" i said angrily and i saw regret in his eyes i guide them toward my car and we drove to the hotel am staying as we were starting to get attention of the other student.

***********************
when i opened my hotel room saida excused her self to the toilet.
"Maryam what the hell just happen you didn't tell me anything about that" i asked she never told me anything about the prince.
" brother Faris am sorry but i felt like it was a bit personal" she said looking down.
"So a guy is chasing my sister no wait the crown prince is harassing my sister and you think it her personal life"i added.
" it not like that Sadeeq is a very nice person this is all a misunderstanding" she said.
"ohhh so your on a name basis with him which means your involved in this " i said but kept quiet as saida came out of the toilet her eyes were a bit red meaning she cried.
"brother am sorry" she said.
"it okay" i said.
She came and hug me while crying her eyes out
"I miss you" she said.
"I miss you too" I said.
"So can you tell what all this about" I asked even though I know this isn't the appropriate time for all this but am so curious and confused.
She just sat looking at her hands not able to alter a word, Abu sent you this I said pulling out the wristwatch he gave me to give her, her eyes lit up immediately.
"REALLY!!!!!"she asked not able to understand.
"Am serious he want you back ASAP"I said.
She jumped happily in response then she calmed down a bit,
"But why" she asked.
"He said he regret what he's done but I think you should here all this from him directly "
******************^^**
VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE