chapter 19

***†********************
Sadeeq pov
Here I am sitting with her brother in the cafe I was sipping my black tea we kept staring at each other not saying a word to each other.
"What do you wish to speak about" he asked finally breaking the silence.
"Am sorry" I replied.
" I don't often apologize do get me wrong I know what I did wasn't right but am only apologizing because of the importance of saida to me" I said when I did get any response, I stood up to leave when he stopped me.
"Of what importance is my sister to you" he asked.
"You won't understand and I don't this the time to speak about this" I replied
"Saida is so innocent please stay away from her" he asked politely.
"Exactly the opposite of what am going to do"
"I don't know what you think of me but I love your sister and am so serious about it" I said.
"Am planing to send a proposal soon am just waiting for everything to settle"I added leaving without giving him any chance to speak.
I sent a text to my princess
SADEEQ princess am missing you,
SAIDA  missing you more,
A smile found it way to my face.
I want straight to my office, my secretary handing my schedules.
SAIDA POV
We were in our way to school when I saw the prince text.
SADEEQ i miss you,
The smile that made it way to my face is inevitable Maryam noticed and pulled the phone from me stretching her hands out of my reach.
"Ohh he misses you" she said.
"I miss you more" she said while texting,
"No please don't send it" I begged.
"Give it to me Ayesha"said and collected my phone I thought she was going to help me then she pressed send  and gave it back.
I kept looking at the phone continuously waiting for his reply which I didn't get may be his busy with that on my mind we went to class upon our arrival to school.
In class while lectures were holding my phone vibrate, checking I saw the test I've been waiting for.
SADEEQ really you've no idea habibti, we're are you.
SAIDA in school
SADEEQ I'll come get you after lectures, when is it ending???
SAIDA no don't worry Ayesha driver is picking us 😊
SADEEQ I thought you said you miss me more, I want to see your pretty face I can't wait I'll be coming as soon as am done with my meetings.
SAIDA no how about my lectures what if am not done.
SADEEQ i don't care, see you then, I LOVE YOU HABIBTI
Yah Allah this guy is driving me crazy I continued taking my note with him constantly invading my thought not knowing how to respond to his last message.
*******************
We were  eating in the cafeteria after lectures I noticed Ayesha has been texting and smiling for a while now.
"A guy" I asked.
"Huh no just someone " she replied blushing.
My phone started ringing I pulled out the phone to check d caller Id and it was non other than the prince.
"Assalamualaikum" I said
"Walaikumulsalam" we're are you" he replied.
"In school" I replied
"As in where in the school" he asked
"In the cafeteria we went to eat" I replied
"Come to the parking area close to you department am waiting " he said and cut the call.
"Yah Allah"I said.
"What" the girls asked me curiously
"Ayesha your brother is here" I replied.
"Saida what have you done to my brother his totally nut over you" ayesha said
"Hahaha" really funny I replied.
" let go meet your Prince Charming then" Maryam said, we walked out and went towards the parking lot.
"Hy Samir yah Allah it nice to meet you again " I said  happily when I saw him together with my prince.
"Never thought I'd see you again" maryam said to Samir.
"It seems like am transparent" Sadeeq said.
For some reason Ayesha didn't say a word just kept blushing weird right
"Ayesha I decided to take you and your beautiful friends shopping today" he said.
"Hulk don't bribe me I practically have to drag you any time you take me out what change now" Ayesha attacked.
"I just miss spending time with you" he said,
"More like you want to spend time with her" she said pointing at me.
"You caught me" he said raising his hand up in a surrendering manner.
"Okay let go" Samir said.
"Sorry I can't come with you guys I have plans" Maryam said.
"Go ahead good bye I'll tell you guys about it later" she added,
We both entered the back sit while the guys were at the front.
While on the way I kept staring at him through the mirror wondering if this handsome prince is really into me or his just playing a game.