chapter 18

Sadeeq pov
I left for work early today I want to wrap things up quickly I need to go apologize to Saida I know what I did was wrong.
I hate that I let tears fall out of those beautiful eyes of hers even though I hate the fact that I saw what mine in the arms of another person when I can't even so much as touch her I don't really care that his her brother I just want her to find comfort in me alone I want to be her everything.I told Abu about her and my intentions yesterday he was angry at first because of my so called planned alliance with my cousin but after I explained things to him in details he understood and was okay with it but he doesn't know if Ammi would understand.
After a while it was 2pm already I rounded up in the office and was about to go out when my secretary called and informed me that the private investigator was here to see me I asked him to let him in
"Salam alaikum"he said before coming in
"Wa alaikumulsalam" I answered
"Have a sit"he sat down and he smiled at me
"I have found the guy who framed her we are tracking him" he said
I smiled wickedly
"Send some people to get him for me I'll deal with him later" I said,he is so gonna regret what he did to my princess.
He gave me more details and left I carried my jacket and head out of the office I went to a shopping mall bought her some flowers and chocolate then went straight to there school Aisha told me were they were I found them moment after reaching the school I saw them sitting under a tree upon reaching them we exchange greetings and they excused us I sat close to her.
"Saida look at me" I said when she refused to look at me just kept staring at her hands.
"Listen am so sorry please forgive me I was so jealous and I acted irrationally I shouldn't have done that" I said still she did not respond ya Allah this girl is making everything so difficult me.
"Babe, Princess, my love pls look at me am sorry I promise I'll go apologize to him if that what you want just don't stay angry at me I can't handle it "
She Looks at me eyes widened.
Okay she said
Just okay
She smile that smile that i love.
"You've been forgiven"she said, a smile found it way to my face.
"Can I take you home" I asked hopefully.
"No my brother is coming to get me am waiting for him" she replied I cliché my hand in anger.
"You need to leave before he comes" she said,
"I ain't going no we're" I replied.
"He'll get angry" she replied.
"I want to talk to him" I wasn't going to let her win this time, I didn't want to go for two reasons
1 . I know she might have just said it so I won't take her home.
2. I love being with her just staring at her gives me peace yah Allah I have to do anything possible to make this beautify mine
3. And I want to speak to her brother so why not now.
Deep in thought thinking about my princess when I had a voice her brother is here,
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he said coming between me and his sister.
"Brother please calm down he want to talk" my princess defended, his eyes softened
"LET GO" he said looking towards his sister he knows am untouchable that why he didn't push it any further.
"I was waiting for you we need to speak" I said looking him directly in the eyes.
"Yes we need to talk I don't want to see you anywhere close to my sister" he exclaimed.
"That not possible" I said,
"Al hazar cafe 8pm if it okay with you" I added.
"Okay let meet" he replied.
"And for your information no one I mean absolutely no one raises their voice at me it because you her brother I let this slide" I said walking away from them.
I mean I have been too nice to him and it because his related to my princess that he's still able to raise his voice at me even after our first encounter.
****************************
ASSALAMUALIAKUM DEAR READERS LOT OF LOVE
PLS LIKE AND COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
It finally coming to an end am so exited