Chapter 12(Christmas Special Part 1) - New Mission

Currently at Y/n's home everyone was outing up Christmas decorations, as they did Y/n got a phone call from HQ again but this time it was something different.

Y/n : "Murayama, Katase, Akia get your gear we're needed at HQ"

Murayama : "I thought they let us have the holiday off"

Y/n : "they did but something strange has come up"

Katase : "what is it"

Y/n : "HQ caught a girl trying to sneak in and claims she said she's Santa's daughter....and she needs us for some reason"

Timeskip

After making their way to HQ they arrived in a interrogation room, as they did theylooked through the one way glass to see a girl sitting there.

Commander : "Ghosts your here good"

Y/n(Alpha) : "Sir is this the girl"

Commander : "yes we haven't been able to get anything from her, all we know is she clams santa is her father but that's all she said"

Murayama(Bravo) : "why won't she talk"

Commander : "she said she'll only spake with Alpha and no one else"

Y/n(Alpha) : "great"

Commander : "here take this folder with you, get as much info as you can we couldn't find her anywhere we called all our contacts and even the governments from all over the world had no idea who she was"

Y/n nodded and left.

3rd Person P.O.V

As Y/n walked in the interrogation room he sat across from the girls who smiled.

??? : "it's you, your finally here"

Y/n(Alpha) : "so I hear you wanted to speak with me"

??? : "y...yes its important"

Y/n(Alpha) : "fine I'll hear you out but first I have a few questions for you to answer"

??? : "ok that's fair"

Y/n(Alpha) : "name"

Katie : "I'm Katie Kringle"

Y/n(Alpha) : "ok....age"

Katie : "400"

........

Y/n(Alpha) : "why do I feel like your lying"

Katie : "hey I'm not lying I happen to be older than you"

Y/n just sighed.

Y/n(Alpha) : "ok then, any siblings"

Katie : "no I'm a single child"

Y/n(Alpha) : "parents"

Katie : "well my dad is Kris Kringle but is known by many names mostly Santa Claus and my mum is known as Mrs Claus"

Y/n(Alpha) : "yes and I'm the Easter bunny"

Katie : "why doesn't anyone believe me, don't you believe that Santa is real"

Y/n(Alpha) : "no I don't I never have"

Katie : "is the reason you don't believe was cause you were abandoned....Y/n"

Y/n's eyes widen along with the commanders and the other Ghosts.

Y/n(Alpha) : "who do you know my name"

Katie : "years after year your the only name that isn't on the nice or naughty list, that's how I know I also know the others as well, Murayama, Katase and Akia"

Y/n(Alpha) : "ok then"

Y/n took off his mask and looked at Katie.

Y/n : "so tell me what do you know about us"

Katie : "I know only what I've been told, you were 3 years old when your parents abandoned you in a forest and the famous Grimm a devils slayer adopted you, after training under him you were chosen to become the leader of Ghost team a secret group established during the great war, after transferring to Kouh you recruited the girls into Ghosts"

Y/n : "ok so you know somethings about me but what about the others then"

Katie : "I know somethings about them to like what they wanted for Christmas this year"

Y/n heard the girls squeak in surprise as he was just confused.

Katie : "I even know their measurements"

Y/n : "how would you know that"

Katie : "that's easy Murayama or as you call her Bravo is B84-W70-H81 cm or B36-W22-H34 in, Kasata or as you call her Charlie is B78.5-W65-H79 cm Or B34-W22-H36 in and finally Akia or as you call her Delta is"

Y/n grabbed Katie and ducked as he herd a shotgun blast followed by glass shattering, he looked to see Akia with the gun and Murayama and Katase who also was aiming their guns.

Y/n(mind) : "I better not be getting billed for that shit"

Timeskip

After everyone calmed down and they got the glass cleaned off the floor.

Y/n : "so why did you want to speak with us"

Katie : "my...dad is dying he caught an illness but no matter what we tried nothing would work after doing some research we found out that there's one cure that could help him but....we need dragons blood, an elder dragon to be accurate"

Y/n : "let me guess since we survived an encounter with one we were your best chance at getting some"

Katie nodded while Y/n sighed he looked at his commander who nodded.

Y/n : "can't believe I'm going to say this but Ghosts....its time we saved Santa"

Katie began crying and hugged Y/n thanking him over and over, after she was gone they were about to leave when.

Commander : "Ghosts we won't be able to give support but before we left the island we managed to collect a few materials and create a few weapons, gagets and even new upgrades to your guns and ammo go to the science department and engineers they will have everything for you"