Chapter 23 - My Third Master

As the days pasted and many events had happened ranging from killing a fire dragon the size of a plane to saving special units from different countries by bedding a Demi-God...yeah Y/n has been thorough a lot over the past weeks, but today was the day that the transfer students had to return to the own academy.

3rd Person P.O.V

At Kouh Academy everyone was saying goodbye to the transfer students and their new friends....meanwhile with Y/n.

Yang : "so handsome how about giving us a call sometime"

Y/n(mind) : "I hate that bastard"

During one of his mission in the other world, his commander had decided to give the girls not only Y/n's phone number but also gave the ones who didn't have phones, phones just to have his number.

Y/n(mind) : "why did that ass give them my number"

Tineskip

After the transfers had left and Y/n, Murayama, Katase, Aika and Koneko had all made it back Kuroka, Ophis and Emma were waiting for them.

Kuroka : "hey Y/n, so about that favour"

Y/n : "look I'm tired just ask me tomorrow"

Timeskip(A Few Days)

The next day at Kouh Academy, and while in class Y/n had to deal with both Issei and the others....due to Rias fi ding out Y/n was trained by Grimm she had been trying to get closer to him...only to fail badly....but little did Y/n know this was about to get a whole lot worse.

Teacher : "ok we have a new student who has just recently joined the student council"

As the door opened Y/n's eyes widen in complete surprise...

Y/n(mind) : "hag"

Y/n(mind) : "hag"

As She wrote her name of the board she turned to the class.

Kikuko : "hello everyone, my name is Kikuko Hattori is nice to meet you"

As the boys went nuts over her and the girls some what did the same....she looked right at Y/n.

Kikuko : "Y/n, funny seeing you here"

Boys : "Bastard"

Y/n(mind) : "you old hag, why are you here"

Teacher : "Y/n, do you know miss Hattori"

Y/n : "no, she just keeps appearing up when I don't what her to"

Kikuko : "lad your going to hurt me, don't you remember that night of passion we had"

The girls in the room blushed while the boys looked annoyed.

Y/n : "no we didn't, I don't know what on earth your talking about"

Kikuko : "you don't remember that wonderful night of love and passion we shared"

Y/n : "what the hell are you talking about"

Kikuko : "aren't you the one who told me your body was burning up, and not just that but you made me wet in public"

Y/n(mind) : "that old hag is talking about training with fire and water Jutsu"

Y/n stood up and grabbed Kikuko dragging her out the class.

Kikuko : "oh, eager to continue where we left off"

After dragging her out of the class Y/n pinned her against a wall.

Y/n : "ok you old hag, start talking why the hell are you here"

Kikuko : "you know lad, if you want me you could just ask"

Y/n : "just tell me why your here"

Kikuko : "fine...Grimm set me here to look after you"

Y/n : "why would he do that"

Kikuko : "well if his student and son is going to be marrying a devil, it's only fair if I get a say in it"

Y/n : "what the hell are you taking about"

Kikuko : "I was your first after all"

Y/n sighed while Kikuko had a smug look on her.

Y/n : "what happened years ago was not a love thing, you tricked me into it saying I would be stronger if I...."

Teacher : "if you could please come back class is about to begin"

Y/n : "I swear if you tell anyone about that night noone in the universe will fix what I do to you"

Small-Timeskip

After class was done Y/n was packing his things when he saw Issei and Kiba heading to him.

Y/n : "Great what do you want"

Kiba : "could you follow us please, Rias Gremory would like to speak with you"

Y/n : "hell no, I have better things to do that listen you her"

As Y/n was about to walk past them Issei stood infront of him with his gear out, luckily no one else was in the room....but unluckily for them there was no one stopping Y/n this time. Y/n guickly through a throwing knife at Kiba hitting his leg, as this districted Issei for a second Y/n grabbed Issei's neck under his arm and applied a lot of pressure...and soon a snap could be heard as he drop Issei to the ground he looked at Kiba.

Kiba : "Y...you killed him"

Y/n : "he's alive....for now, think of this as a warning...get in my way and you die"

After knowing out Kiba Y/n walked out of class, as he headed to the student council room he entered to see Kikuko there with Sona in her ninja outfit.

Y/n : "Kikuko let's go now"

Sona : "Y/n is she really your lover"

Y/n looked at Kikuko annoyed.

Y/n : "no, she's my idiot of a master"

Sona : "Master?"

Y/n : "I was trained by three different people, Grimm, Her and Princess Lucina"

Sona Peerage : "Princess???"

Y/n : "look I don't have time, what is it you want Kikuko"

Kikuko : "there's people I want you to meet"

After leaving the Academy.

Y/n(mind) : "I have a bad feeling about this"