Christmas Time - Chapter 7

Martinus' pov//

Time has past and today is Christmas. I've been receiving a lot of the fruit pearls Amelia gave me and my cancer is getting worse than ever. I can barely walk anymore all I can do is to lay on my bed.  

Also, my classmates have visited me 3 days ago it was so much fun! They talked about how boring it is when I'm not here and they missed me. Ofc I told them that I won't survive this cancer and will die.

Anyway, my family has planned a special gift for me. I don't know what it is but I'm looking forward to it. 

(Marcus) Bro, what are you doing?

(Martinus) Marcus! I've missed you!

(Marcus) Me too, I always begged mom and dad to let me visit you.

(Martinus) I guess you have missed me a lot.

(Amelia) What's going on here? It looks like you two are having fun.

(Marcus) Yeah, btw Martinus is time for your surprise! 

(Martinus) Ok!

Martinus' pov//

Marcus started to lift all the bed's something I don't know and moved my bed out of my room.

Now I get to go and a bed ride and we stopped at a big window. I looked down and saw my favorite team, Chelsea! But just a few of them,  Omg did my family planned this for me? 

(Martinus) I don't know what to say, thank you so much, bro.

(Marcus) No problem, Merry Christmas.

(Martinus) Merry Christmas to you too.

Then both of them went away. I saw them down the yard of the hospital. Everyone started to gather around holding papers.

Once they are done it became a word and it says ' WE LOVE YOU'. Aww, I can't believe they all did this for me! Ofc my parents were standing beside me.

But then I started to feel really sleepy, my parents didn't notice and I started to slowly close my eyes. Then everything went black and quiet.

(Gerd - Anne) Is it so cute isn't Martinus? Martinus? Omg MARTINUS?!

(Kjell - Erik) What's wrong?!

(Gerd - Anne) There's no pulse on him anymore!

(Kjell - Erik) What?! I'm getting the doctors.

Marcus' pov//

I looked at Martinus from the yard and it looks my parents are panicking. Omg did Martinus died?! Noo I have to go up there NOW!.

I run and run until I reach Martinus' room surrounded by doctors trying to save him.

(Marcus) Is Martinus ok?

(Gerd - Anne) We don't know yet.

(Marcus) I hope he's ok.

At that moment a doctor went out and I can see that he has bad news.

(Doctor) I'm very sorry but Martinus has died.

(All) NO!

Marcus' pov//

No this can't be. My brother has died. I thought we're going to die together but no. Martinus why?

(Doctor) Marcus, yesterday Martinus wrote a note and told me to give it to you.

(Marcus) Thanks, doctor.

Here's how the letters say:

Marcus, the day dad told me I'm not going to survive, I decided to write you this note. 

You see about 1 week ago after my blood test a therapist came and ask me what I will I wish for if I had one wish. I told her that my wish was not to be sick anymore. But that my second wish cuz the real wish that I wanted was to reach the blue sky so I wrote to Santa and he has fulfilled my wish.

Marcus, my wish might don't come true but if it does then remember I always love you brother.

Martinus.

Marcus' pov//

Tears drowned down my cheeks. I'm so happy that his wish came true. 

(Gerd - Anne) You ok Marcus?

(Marcus) Yes, mom. Can I visit my brother one last time?

(Doctor) Sure.

(Marcus) Thanks.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! I actually cried while writing this chapter is just so sad but remember this is just fanfiction! Martinus is still alive and healthy. 

A bonus chapter will come soon.