THOR'S NOTE

Hello, I'm the author- aka, Thor!
Apparently Indonesian always call authors as 'Thor' and I find it very adorable lol.

So, I'm sorry if this story is a bit boring at first. To be honest, I actually dreamed this story. Yes- I decided to make a book based on my dream.

The school and the Science Stream class however, are purely based on my experience as a Science Stream student myself. It actually embarassing, I make it sound like as if the students are bunch of nerds- but really, they are actually just students who loves learning.

I find learning to be pretty interesting- except the homeworks of course. Especially if you have a class that is always eager to learn, your school experience will be pretty memorable.

So, the reason I decided to write this is because I wanted to share with you a bit of my school experience and how it can be related to the novel.

☆ My class have a lot of races. Some of them are ; Chinese, Malay, Indonesian. Sadly, I have no Indian classmate. So maybe I will try to put one Indian here, just like the Iban student, Eve Hye!

☆ Although this story is in english, actually the dialogue/accent I use in this novel is- Asian English Accent. Tadaaah! So dont feel weird when you see 'lah', 'leh', 'ma' and so on! It means nothing but just an accent that Malaysian people use at the back of their sentence.

☆ And this one is a bit embarassing to admit- but I actually panicked when I forgot the names inside my dream- I had to steal my favorite Webtoon name.
The webtoon name is Lookism, I suggest you check it out.

The names I stole are ; Lee Zhin and Zack. Both Lee Zhin(Indo Lookism) and Zack(English Lookism) are actually the same person in the webtoon. 😂

☆ Language. Now, we malaysian spoke a lot of language. As a Malaysian myself, I know three language ; Malay, English and Indo. Some malays actually know Arabics while the chinese people know mandarin, too bad I don't speak mandarin. I wanted to make the novel to be in a lot of languages, but that would be pretty confusing so I pushed that idea away.

If any of the readers are western people, it might be confusing for you. But I hope you will bear with it and continue this story.

Please read and thank you !
💜