M-Mummy?!?

Kisumu (Authors Note)
Ok first off none of these photos belong to me. I give full credit to the Creators of this art. And one last thing before we begin... Welcome! to this story now this is my first story so I hope you enjoy it anyways now on to the Story!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Martha's POV (This is your Mother)
"Alright Y/N what story do you want to hear tonight?" I asked my four year old daughter this question every night before she went to bed. "You can pick this time mummy!" Said my four year old daughter with excitement in her voice.

"Alright let's see... I don't think I have told you about my quirk now let's see we're to begin..." my little four year old pouted at my words but excitement still held in her e/c eyes

"Ahaha! Now this is a good place to start!" I said with a nice motherly sounding voice "Alright I had got my quirk at a young age probably around 3 or 2.Now the age I was supposed to get it at was 4 my quirk is called Vines I can create vines from any sort of water now..." I stopped midway because of a warm sensation in my head I didn't think any of it and tried to continue Y/N looked at me confused and with worry in her eyes I continued to try to speak but then I threw up blood...

Y/N's POV
Mummy stopped midway when she was telling me about her quirk I was very confused but worried at the same time then my Mummy threw up blood some of it got on me but after that a very loud noise rang out and Mummy fell face firsts on my bed "M-Mummy!" I said with fear lacing my voice There's was a hole in Mummy's head that was making a lot of blood flow out I didn't know what to do so I started crying the tears mixing with some of mummy's blood on my face.

Then more shots rang out I didn't know what to do so I jumped of my bed and crawled underneath it covering my self in clothing that was under my bed I was shaking in fear from the loud noises "w-we-were is daddy..?" I said in a quiet but panicked voice then everything went Blank...
———————————————
Kisumu
Alright everyone that was my first chapter! I'll try doing more throughout the week if I don't get extreme writers block but I hope you enjoyed reading!
!Kisumu Out!