A last hope...

~Kisumu~
Hello yes I've been gone very long sadly I have missed my readers! But seriously! Schoolwork is gonna kill us all I swear- *internal sigh* anyways sorry for taking forever! Enjoy :3 (I have know realized from one persons comment that One for all is not his name but in fact All for one yes I'm stupid I've seen that clearly now.

Aizawa's POV, (finally)

"Hold on..." I say looking out at the students in the stadium.

I stare confused and frightened when not seeing Y/N's h/c hair in the crowd of students.

The warm weather was suddenly interrupted by a loud boom of thunder from the clouds that had turned... Black?

"We're is Y/N!" I say yelling into the mic. Midnight responds.

'Umm Shouta she isn't here I can't see her...'

"What do you mean by you can't see her!" I yell back.

'She's not here! I don't know we're she is ask Nezu or Toshinori' she yells back at me.

I turn off my mic and walk out the door. "We're are you going?" Asks Hizashi.

"I'm looking for my kid" I respond coldly. Hizashi looked surprised once I said that but I continued walking.

I then get out of the stadium area and see her talking to a woman?

I felt a bad aura from her... I quickly hid behind a pillar and watched the two.

Y/N appeared to have been crying. But what was the reason...

The woman then has a murderous grin on her face she then brings out a bat and hits Y/N in the head.

My eyes go wide and I start running towards them. The woman sees me and quickly picks up Y/N and then disappears into thin air.

I then fall to the floor and bang my fist against the rocky dirt.

I yell loudly and Nezu comes out with All Might.

"Aizawa what is the meaning of your yelling?" Asks Nezu.

I look forward to we're my own child had last stood. "They got her..." I respond.

"They have Y/N... They took her..."
I respond.

"Who? And what happened to
Y/N!" I hear All Might shout.

I look back at them my cold gaze staring at them intently.

"All for One and the League of Villains"

Y/N's POV,
I open my eyes to find the one room I didn't want to be in...

All For One knows how to Catch me easily... so there must be a way to outsmart him...

A faint voice calls into my head "Think clea- Y/N not all secrets are kep- be strong..."

"Who said that?" I say a bit terrified was I going crazy? Please don't let me be going crazy.

No one responds to me... Weird... a loud growl comes from inside my prison. I hold my stomach "I'm hungry..."

I then smirk and run to the door in my room. I then Yell loudly. My voice echoed through the hallways.

I don't see anyone come so I make my hands grow a faint green.

A vine pops out of the concrete floor. I direct my hand towards the door and the vine slams against it. I keep slamming my vine until he appears. (It like though's prison doors but it's fully made out of metal and has metal bars at the top)