Kidnapped

~Kisumu~
Hi -3- I'm much better know thank you all for waiting. I've felt like shit this entire week so sorry I've been gone anyways enjoy!

One for All's POV
As I just finished talking to Kurogiri on the phone I decided to go check on Ms.Dove let's see how she handles this...

I walk towards the room she is in and open the door. There she is sitting on the bed covering herself with the blankets seeking protection I smile from under my mask even though I can't actually smile.

I walk forward towards the edge of the bed and Yank the covers off her.

Tears had welled into her eyes flowing down her checks quickly.

I then pick her up and walk out of the room carrying her over my shoulder.

"L-Let me go!" I hear her say loudly I tap her head and she goes limp on my shoulder.

I sigh. "Why do children have to be so difficult" I say in a deep voice.

I then strap her to a metal table and then get a syringe from the cabinet.

I put the needle into a vile with a different quirk in it.

I then drop the vile to the ground and it shatters on the floor getting glass everywhere.

I then tap the syringe as it glows a bright purple.

I smirk and then stick it into her arm.

I push the glowing purple liquid into her arm and her S/C skin glows purple.

I squint as I look carefully at her. "I was sure it was gonna work" I said.

I unstrap her from the table and teleport to her "room" putting her on the bed then teleporting our and locking the door.

"We'll see what happens when she wakes up" I say walking away from her door.

Y/N POV,
I quickly shoot up and look at my surroundings. "I-It's not a dream this is real life I say" I pull my knees close to my chest and start crying into them.

The veins in my arm glow a dark purple. I stare confused as the tears still come down my face.

I then get up off the bed and look around finding the blanket on the floor.

I grab it quickly and go underneath the bed and snuggle my self into it.

I get an idea and create a vine and point my finger towards a window that looks old.

I hear the glass from the window shatter. I giggle lightly and my vine wraps around my waist putting me on the ground.

I start sprinting but I feel much faster now. I look around to notice I'm in the city but everyone seems to be in slow motion.

I stop for a minute and walk starring at the world I'm in.

"Thought you could escape so easily?" Asked someone.

I turn around to see One For All "Leave me alone!" I yell running off quickly into different buildings.

I hear something beep from my neck and look down to see a tracking chip onto my neck.

I freeze but keep running while trying to get it off.

I then slam into someone falling to the floor while my vision dotted.

"You will never escape me even if you try your hardest" I hear someone say before blacking out once again.

I then keep trying to excavate which doesn't work quite well I have almost but he keeps catching me!

I flop on the bed for the 134 time breathing heavily. I bang my head against the wall 5 different times till I hear someone yell "stop" from the other side of the wall.

I smirk and start banging my fist against it loudly to annoy the other person.

A loud crash echoes through the building and I stop and quickly hide under the bed taking the covers with me.

'This place is nuts!' I yell to myself. I then shiver at the thought of me almost getting my self killed by my neighbor on the other side of the wall.

I yawn tiredly and close my eyes letting my self fall asleep finally.

'Well guess I'm kidnapped' I say before falling asleep completely.

——————————————

~Kisumu~
Holy Shit my hands hurt. I have gotten a lot better know thanks to medicine and sleep. Anyways thank you for reading!

!Kisumu Out!