Going to UA High!

Kisumu (AN=Authors Note)
Alrighty Hello! (again) anyways today I felt like writing, either way today is a posting day! (Hooray!) so tomorrow I won't be posting just a heads up for you guys.Anyways onto the Story!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Times skip to later this Day Today's date 11/12/19 Friday. Time 13:02 (also known as 1:02)
Y/N's POV.
Mr.Aizawa says he's taking me somewhere I'm very excited and curious "Mr.Aizawa where are we going?" I asked what I think who my guardian was now

"Where going to a school known as UA High school I teach there. You gonna be with one of my coworkers for the day if anything goes wrong just run outside there's a field in the back.Thats were I'll be with my class.

I nodded my head and we continued walking until we got to this huge and when I mean huge I mean gigantic building.My eyes sparkled when seeing this Aizawa seemed amused by my behavior.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Time skip to when they get inside because I'm lazy -w-
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aizawa's POV (finally)
This single child is very entertaining. She gets amused by a lot of things even the flowers. She probably didn't go out with her mother often... "Y/N stay near me so you don't get lost. This building is very easy to get lost in here" I said while wishing she stayed close "Ok!!" I here the energetic four year old say.

I sigh. How am I gonna keep up with a energetic child? I ask myself just then I feel a tap on my shoulder. "What is it?" I said turning around to find Toshinori also known as The 1. Hero "All Might" With Y/N holding very tightly to his leg

"Aizawa is this the kiddo I was supposed to watch?" asked Toshinori "Yes this is Y/N. Y/N this is one of my coworkers he's the one gonna be watching you today"

The little four year old nodded still clinging to Toshinori's leg "So why are you wrapped around his leg?" I asked the kiddo "Because he looks weak and I like to torture those who are weak by wrapping myself around them." I sweat dropped at the child's statement as well as Toshinori.

"Ok Y/N you can torture him while he's watching you. For now let's go see Nezu" I said turning away. Then I feel a tiny cold hand grab mine "Who's Nezu?" Asked Y/N "You'll see" I said.

Time skip again

Y/N's POV
"Nezu we're here" said Mr. Aizawa. We were in this weird looking room. It was very clean which confused me a bit. Then I see this weird Rat/Bear thing turn around in the chair at the desk.

I shrieked in instinct. "Well that was quite rude" the creature said. I believe this was Nezu "S-Sorry it was an a-accident" I said shaking a bit "That's quite alright.Tea?" Said Nezu.

I nodded and I swear I saw him lighten up instantly "Here you are dear" he said "T-Thank you Mr. Nezu" I said sipping at the tea "Alright seems you too have a relationship now. Nezu this is Y/N she'll be staying with me for awhile because of... the thing..."

Nezu nodded and said "Who's gonna be watching her then?" "Toshinori is but I not him can't watch her during the hero training because of paperwork and the students so could you?" Asked Mr. Aizawa "I would love too! She's such a good young lady I'm sure she won't cause any trouble"

I blushed when he said I was a good young lady. "T-Thank you M-Mr. Nezu" I said Nezu gave me a closed eye'd smile. "Alrighty then so it's official I'll go drop her off to Toshinori now. Bye Nezu"

Nezu ears drooped but perked up again he probably remembers something happy. I handed him his tea cup back the tea was very nice and warm I liked it

Time skip because I'm lazy

(Still Y/N's POV)
After Mr. Aizawa dropped me off to Mr. Toshinori I clung to him again he tried a lot of times to shake me off but failed he asked me a lot of times to get of his leg to. Eventually I got bored and got of him then snuck away.

I wanted to see Mr. Aizawa so I went outside and looked for the field. I eventually found it due to a loud explosion. When I saw him He was with a lot of teenagers.They were looking at this one kid with very fluffy Ash-Blonde hair.

   I wanted to touch his hair

I think I heard a small gasp in the crowd. A girl with Short brown hair,Big Brown Eyes, and Very Rosy cheeks pointed at me.Two people followed her direction one had Green hair he looked like a piece of Broccoli. And a very tall guy who had glasses and blue hair.

I froze instantly and started shaking very fast. Tears spilled out of my eyes making my vision blurry the three of them started panicking the guy with glasses told Mr. Aizawa he followed there direction and his eyes widen at me and the state I was in.

He walked over to me and picked me up and he whispered in my ear "Y/N calm down. Pls calm down"

I couldn't stop shaking a lot of students where looking at me and Mr. Aizawa I started shaking more and I started fidgeting Mr. Aizawa was extremely worried know due to the fact that I started shaking even more.

I guess Nezu saw this and came outside "Y/N calm down it's a little bit of staring.Calm your mind" I calmed my mind and stopped shaking and fidgeting then I looked at him my eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Aizawa sighed in relief and put me on the floor. I then hugged Nezu he flinched a bit... I could tell he went threw this to but not by shaking or fidgeting. Nezu hesitated but hugged back I smiled and released him.

A lot of the students where still staring. Nezu put his paw on my shoulder. Nodded and left I looked at Aizawa and made grabby hands. I think he didn't know what to do but I guess he realized it and picked me up I put my head in the crook of his neck closing my eyes.

I became very sleepy because of the crying and his walking lulled me to sleep pretty quickly.

Back with Toshinori

"Aizawa is gonna kill me!!!" I yelled.I was searching frantically for the small child. Eventually the door opened and Aizawa walked in with Y/N in his arms. I stared at them for awhile because Y/N was fast asleep "I'm a terrible babysitter" I said sulking

"I agree on that point but make sure she is entertained next time Toshinori" Aizawa said giving me a cold glare.

I nodded very quickly and grabbed Y/N from Aizawa and sat on the couch with her on my stomach as well as her laying on her stomach.

Aizawa left once I took her. And I started falling asleep with her on my stomach eventually I did. Then when I woke up I saw.....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Kisumu
Alrighty I'm leaving it there as a cliff hanger hope you enjoyed this long chapter you may be wondering why Y/N was shaking and fidgeting well in this story she has terrible Attention problems and when she gets pointed at or when someone she doesn't trust completely touches her. Nezu is like an off switch for that problem of hers. Any who hope you enjoyed this long chapter remember I won't be posting tomorrow because something came up that I have to deal with. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!
!Kisumu Out!