1

AUTUMN

Jin's POV

Hi Fellas! My name is Seokjin. I work as a head secretary in the number one-hospital in South Korea. I've been working in St. Lukaas since 4 years ago. There's this one guy who scouted me desperately, he went all the way to Cali to convince me to be his secretary. Though I have a really good body feature and amazing face, I must admit this one guy who scouted me back then is better. He has better-looking face by 0.2% ahead of me.

The guy I've been mentioning named Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. He is now my boss since he served as the director of the hospital. He is my friend back when we were in college in Cali. He's taller than me only by 5 cm I guess. He's both handsome and beautiful but ain't a flower boy. He's far from being a flower boy. He's rude, short-tempered and nasty. Wanna know why I call him nasty? He's a fuck-boy. He's a playboy.

Taehyung's POV

Me? I'm Kim Taehyung. 29 years old. Young, handsome, and rich.

Jin's POV

See?

And anyway he's still living with the owner of St. Lukaas, his parents. I know his parents very well. Every day after work I will go to the Kim's Mansion to eat dinner with them. Oh yeah, and he is the only child.

And now I'm sitting in front of him in a merci. It's 6 am in the morning. Oh did I tell you? He is SO punctual. We have 5 more minutes until we arrive at work. Ef Wai Ai, our work starts at 7:30 sharp in the morning.

"What's my schedule for today?" he said from behind still closing his eyes

"Remember the garden I showed you yesterday? You will have a meeting regarding the renovation project along with the infrastructure department and the construction company at 9 in the morning. You'll also have to check down pediatrics department today. The Employee Welcoming Ceremony will be at 12:30. No events after" I explained

No answer after.

Jisoo's POV

It is now 6 am in the morning. I look out from my room's window and relieve a sigh looking at it. What a beautiful sky we've got here. I decided to jog along Han River until 7 am. I stop by McDonald's to get some breakfast. I stayed there long enough chillin.

I scroll down my instagram looking at my past pictures. Till we meet again. I see myself and my friends in the photo. A tear shed from my eye looking at the photo where Lisa and Chaeng laughing. I took the shot.

OH MY GOD! I was busy recalling shits and talking to Lisa over phone. I can't believe it is 10 now.

I was walking fast down the pedestrian trying to reach my hotel as soon as possible. My brother said he'll pick me up at 12:00 sharp. It's not that I can't get there in 90 minutes. The thing is that I didn't even take a shower yet. SHIT!

Or maybe I am not able to be there in time. An accident occurred. The crime scene is right in front of me. Someone is lying down, shot with a weak pulse. The blood is flowing down the street. Everybody is crowding the guy, panicking and taking pictures.

Being a healer I am, I ran directly to the scene not thinking much.

"Did someone call paramedics?" I yelled motioning them to step back

"I did! They'll be here in 2" a man said

"That's too long" I said

"Someone who feels able to help me, please step forward!" I commanded

The one who called paramedics stepped forward.

"Are you a doctor?" the guy asked me

"Yeah, and does anyone have a sharp object?" I yelled trying to get people attention

Someone handed me a fruit knife from the restaurant next to us. Right before I made the incision, paramedics came and treated the victim properly. I explained the paramedics about his condition and asked them to give me details regarding the victim later.

My hands and clothes are now covered with blood. I went to the restaurant next where I was and washed my hands. I look myself in the mirror and see a mess. It's almost 11 now. Shit! I'm in trouble. My brother will pick me up at 12 sharp. The ceremony will be at 12:30 pm. I sprinted back home and took a shower.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey readers! This is my first time writing. I'm sorry if it would be boring or would not match your expectation. But I'm trying here cause I love VSOO so much:)