3

Third person's POV

"Why is he not talking? Is he done?" Jisoo mumbles

"He's the director miss, that's why" said a young girl named Hayi, sitting next to Jisoo.

"Oh?" surprised Jisoo

"People say he is scary. He really can't stand lateness" Hayi continues.

"Oh?" she reply

"Anyway, what's your name? I'm Jisoo" said Jisoo unbothered by her information and with friendly low volume voice since Taehyung hasn't start talking.

"Hayi. Lee Hayi" she shakes Jisoo's hand.

"Oh hi! Lee hi!" said Jisoo(Hi – Hayi)

"I got that a lot" Hayi laughs

"Let's move on. It's time to give the letter of assignment. The name that is called out, please take the center stage, the director will give it directly" Jin announced

"I'm a dead meat!" mumbles Jisoo

"You'll be fine" assures Hayi with a smile

Names are being called out. After a few minutes Song Mino being called out.

"OH! THERE HE IS!" Jisoo thought with a happy face.

"Next, Kim Jisoo" called Jin

Jisoo is surprised but step forward anyway.

"Oh gosh what do I do?" Jisoo mumbles

While she's stepping forward, Jin explains her little details.

"She is an excellent surgeon, she used to live in Berlin but started working in Seoul today" informs Jin.

Everyone whispers to each other mesmerized by her beauty and her history.

Jisoo takes the center stage to receive the letter.

"dr. Kim Jisoo, huh? I thought Germany has a strict culture about punctuality" Taehyung said coldly without a smile.

Jisoo is taken aback.

"Thank you. I will work hard and save more lives. You can count on me" Jisoo said being unbothered by Taehyung's words.

Taehyung's POV

"Thank you. I will work hard and save more lives. You can count on me" says Jisoo.

I hate this woman already.

Third person's POV

Everyone exited the hall and is now heading to their own posts. Jisoo exited the hall being confused trying to find Mino.

"THERE YOU ARE!!" says Jisoo yelling, running towards Mino, hugging him tightly.

Right across the door standing in front of the elevator are Mino and his friends.

Hayi follows after Jisoo.

"KIM JISOOO I'VE MISSED YOU!" Mino hugs Jisoo back lifting her up.

Jennie and Jaewon are both taken aback.

"Me too!" says Jisoo

Mino studies Jisoo as he hasn't seen her in so long.

"Gosh you're still as ugly as ever" Mino mocks Jisoo

Jisoo punched Mino teasingly.

"Anyway... where's your gown?" Mino said

"No idea" Jisoo said shaking his head