2

Third person's POV

Jisoo sprinted downstairs and found his brother sitting behind the wheel, waiting.

Kim Jiyong looks at Jisoo with a mind-to-explain?-look.

"An emergency occurred. Gotta help after all" says Jisoo frowning, doesn't want to be scolded

"Echt?" says Jiyong not believing her sitting behind the wheel

"Ja!" says Jisoo while staring at her phone, waiting for the details she's been waiting.

"Where did they take him? I didn't even ask. Stupid Jisoo"

"Okay, okay" says Jiyong

Kim Jiyong is Kim Jisoo's sister. He resides in Berlin and speaks German in between every language he uses.

"We're near" says Jiyong

"Huh?" says Jisoo after spacing out

"You'll be fine" assures Jiyong

"I know, it's just......I don't know" said Jisoo

"Was?" asks Jiyong

"Nothing" says Jisoo

"On what floor is the hall for ceremony again?" asks Jisoo

"Fifteenth" Jiyong answers with a grin on his face.

"What!?" Jisoo replies with high voice.

"Since fifteenth is a LOONG way to go, I will gladly, just for this time, escort you." Jiyong laughs.

"Scheisse! I'm not a baby, I'll be fine" Jisoo swears at Jiyong.

"You sure?" asks Jiyong.

"Yeah, well, maybe, but, yeah" stutters Jisoo.

"Alright, we're here." says Jiyong with a hug and a kiss on Jisoo's head.

"AHHHH" shrivels Jisoo

Jisoo's POV

I get off the car and a HUGE lobby welcomes me.

"It's late! Should I just use the elevator?"

"OH GOD! I GOT ONLY 5 MINUTES! WHAT DO I DO?" I mumble in frustration.

Sigh. I chose the stairs eventually.

"Where the hell are the stairs?" I said frustrated

"It must have been near the elevator, it's a usual case."

I walk and found the elevator. I stand in front of the elevator contemplating for a few secs.

"Stairs are still better"

"Next to these are theeeee STAIRS!!!" I exclaim happily

People are looking at me. I just shrug it off. I climb up the stairs as fast as I could. Panting and out of breath.

Third person's POV

St. Lukaas Hall

The Employee Welcoming Ceremony has been taken place for 20 minutes.

"I invite our dear hell handsome director, Kim Taehyung, to give a few words" said Jin teasingly

Taehyung shot a glare to Jin not liking his teasing remarks. Jin just smiles at Taehyung.

"Okay! Good day everyone! ... As some of you have probably known, punctuality is what I look high to. In order to reach our goals, we need a happy environment to work at. The thing is how to make everyone happy? E-ve-ry-one. The answer is to be punct..." Taehyung cut by the sound of the doors opening

Everyone turns directly to the doors. All eyes on the doors.

"OH MY GOD! I'm in trouble" mumbles Jisoo with a 90 degree bow towards Taehyung (the one who is currently speaking) from afar.

"Why is he looking at me so intensely?"

Jisoo sighs and sighs harder when realizes that people is looking at her.

She then took a seat at the very back of the hall.

"Why is he not talking? Is he done?" mumbles Jisoo.

Everyone in the hall turns towards Jisoo's seat to take a clear view.

"What? Why?" Jisoo mumbles barely heard, with a sorry-bow.

"I'm sorry" Jisoo said a few times sheepishly towards other workers who are staring at her

Taehyung's POV

"What the hell? Who the hell? How dare he?"

"Then the man no the woman no the girl is seen"

I don't like being interrupted and I hate it like crazy when people are late.

I stare at the intruder who wears a maroon blouse with high-waist pants and heels holding a purse with a blank face. I shot a glare at her in disbelief.

"Hmm, boss??" says Jin

I look at Jin hyung and realized that I just halted for about 1 minute looking at her.

Shit.

"In any case, PUNCTUALITY IS IMPORTANT!" I say emphasizing the word 'PUNCTUALITY'

I'm at loss for words.

Suho's POV

"Who is she? She does not look like a doctor. She doesn't wear a gown. Is she an investor? What is she? She's beautiful"

Mino's POV

"Silly girl!" I mumble

"You know her?" asks Jennie turning her head to Mino who is sitting next to him

"Who knows who?" asks Jaewon confusedly, looking at Mino and Jennie

"Ssshh!" I say

END OF CHAPTER

I've made like 8 chapter of this story, so yeah. Hope you like it!:)