✰Star✰

-✰𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕝✰-

His eyes stared at me for quite some time and that was when I noticed something.

His eyes seemed familiar...?

 No, he couldn't be. Maybe his eyes just looked like that...What if he was... No, he wasn't from our community. He marched over to me in quick strides and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of class and out into the Autumn cold.

"Hey!" I called forcing my arm out of his tight grip.  I looked up and glared at him, rubbing my arm furiously. "What was that for?"

He tutted and handed me a grey card. I didn't even have time to read it as he pulled me down the stairs, hall and the cafe that I planned to have a study session with some classmates after.

"Cassiopeia Luna, I'm Alistair Orion." He spoke with a deep voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Did I ask for your name?" I asked with a dead voice. "Why did you pull me out here? I was studying. And I don't even know you, this could be considered as attempted sexual assault, you know, I could sue you!"

"It doesn't seem like you needed to study, you're gifted on the stars, or should I say Star-Gifted?" He replied, completely ignoring my last statement. My eyes widened in shock.

"H- How...how did you know?!" I looked around, there was no one around besides a couple of people smoking in a far corner.

"Cas please, I'm Star-Gifted too." He replied nonchalantly. It seemed he had already picked out some sort of nickname for me.

"Why aren't you with your community?"

"Ever heard of moving away for education?"

"Of course I have!"

"Anyways, Cassiopeia Luna, I'm here to interrogate you."

"Interrogate me?"

He tutted. "I study criminology. I heard your parents died and the case is still under suspicion. I want to solve this case."

I looked at him suspiciously. "How did you know about that?" Alison, or whatever his name was, looked at me dead in the eye.

"News travels fast and as far as I'm concerned, you're a suspect." My eyes went wide as I looked around.

"I'm innocent, don't you think I want to know what happened?!" I whisper-shouted, "Plus, I already found something at home." Whoops. Shouldn't have said that.

 "Then what are we waiting for?" He looked down at me, "Take me to your house."

I looked at him, baffled. "No way, you're a stranger."

"Look, I'm Alistair Orion, I'm Star-Gifted like you, I'm taking criminology and my favourite meal is lasagne, there, we're no longer strangers. " He spoke. "Now, let's go to your house."

"B-But I'll lose merits!" I shot back, trying to find a reason to go back to class.

However, that was unsuccessful and I ended up driving to my home with Alistair sitting next to me.

-✰𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕝✰-

"Couldn't you have driven a bit faster?" Alistair asked as I pulled out my keys. Luckily, I had reminded him that my stuff was still in class and he had reluctantly allowed me to go and get it.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I huffed as I opened the door. Alistair grunted. I slid off my shoes and waited for Alistair to do the same.

"What?"

"Take off your shoes."

"Why?"

One forceful glare was enough for him to listen to me as he groaned and reluctantly slid his own shoes off.

"Alright suspect number one," He began. "Show me what you found."

I groaned and began to walk to the living room. Alistair looked around the room and gave a grunt in approval. The rug was still discarded to the right as I knelt down to show Alistair. I didn't really trust him but I wanted to find out what happened. My grief had been pushed aside by the never-dying mysterious thoughts in my head.

Had they been murdered?

Did they kill themselves?

Was it a faked death?

Did they plan this?

Did they..? Was it..? Had they..?

"I can't find the key." I stated, my heart rate increasing slightly. Alistair tutted and sighed. Jeez, calm down Mr Hotness. 

Did I just call him hot? No way. Focus Cassie!

"Well, let's look for the key." Alistair stated, I gaped at him.

"You realise there are so many places to hide things in here?" I asked, was this guy crazy? For all we could have known, my parents might not have wanted me to find the key.

Alistair broke me from my thoughts. "I'm not dumb like you, just call back on your sightings."

Oh.

Oh, yeah!

Wow, I'm so dumb. I began to blur out everything around me and I could feel my eyes widen. A light began to emit from them. Then everything around me turned black.

"Peia, in the future there will be a long and hard journey you have to take, so I'll start by giving you the first clue, don't forget it." Mumr said to me quietly. The door shut and dad walked in.

"Andromeda, you better not be telling Cassie what I think you are."

"Of course not Callisto." My mother replied before bending down to whisper something in my ear. "Your father's favourite dish is where you'll start."

Alistair's annoyed face was the first thing I saw once my eyes focused back. 

"You were supposed to pitch me in so I could see the sighting too you dumbo." Alistair spoke. Oops. "You'd better have good describing skills because I'm going to need that in full detail."

-✰𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕝✰-