A Small History Lesson

-✰𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕝✰-

The race of the Star-Gifted began in 1799, people didn't think of it as much so the actual date was never recorded. When the Star-Gifted came together, they were able to determine that we could live up to 25 million years. It was abbreviated as immortal but everyone was required to know the amount. Of course, accidents could still happen but, if all went well, our lifespan was literally forever.

Life went on for the Star-Gifted, there was only a small amount and it could not compare to the normal human race. There were about 10,000 scattered across the world. Due to this, they normally stayed in groups and did not relocate to keep the statistics as accurate as possible. The elders were all about 215 years old. They still looked really young and that was how it was.

Until, November 12 1833 the lifespan of the Star-Gifted was drastically shortened to 3000 years as one of the stars hit Earth. This was the moment when the Star-Gifted decided it would be best to reproduce so they could have children to pass their studies on to. Life went back to normal as the Star-Gifted passed their studies down. At this moment, several things had been recorded about the Star-Gifted.

Their lifespan was now 3000 years. They could recall on sightings. Sightings were dreams or memories that could be replayed in perfect conditions and could be shared or used to help the person in some kind of way. Their eyes would glow when they recalled these. The Star-Gifted also knew everything about Astronomy and could predict many things.

For their own safety, the Star-Gifted race was kept a secret but as the years went on, they could marry people and reproduce out of the race if they wanted to.

Lastly, the big major change happened on the night of November 19 2001 when every elder (that was over 100) dropped dead. Oh, and I forgot to mention, that was the day I was born. My zodiac sign is a Scorpio.

That was the final lifespan. 100 years. My parents were the ones who saw the stars as they fell to the ground. I kinda saw it too, well I was one day old but I could recall it back in my sighting when I grew older so I guess that's something.

And there you have it, the history of the Star-Gifted. 

I'm Cassiopeia Luna, but you can call me Cassie.

-✰𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕝✰-