Hosuh X Stephen ][ Marry Me? ][ Smut

Hosuh's in his room working on a drawing of a certain someone he most admires. He was erasing some mistakes in his artwork in the process when he gets chills. He looks back to see Stephen behind him, playing with his ponytail.

   "S-Stephen! What are you doing?" Hosuh yelps, flinching. "Nothing," Stephen says, not phased by Hosuhs' sudden outburst, still playing with his hair. Hosuh then hides his tablet, a bit embarrassed. Stephen raised an eyebrow, then smiled. "What'cha got there?" He asked, trying to look to where he was hiding the tablet.

   "N-nothing!" Hosuh exclaimed, his face entirely as red as a tomato. "Really?" Stephen said sarcastically, patting Hosuh's head, and ruffling his hair. "I'll talk to you later," he said, walking out of the room.

   "By the way-" Stephen said, stopping in his tracks, not looking back. "Daniel's cooking tonight, so he's gonna head to Walmart to get some ingredients later. Be ready." Ready? For what? Hosuh asked himself.

   Stephen looked at Hosuh. He had a seductive smile, looking at Hosuh right in the eye, saying nothing. He turned around and walked out of Hosuh's room, leaving the boy confused.

   Twenty minutes later, Daniel left to go to the store. The house was quiet and Daniel free. Hosuh finally got out of his room and sat next to Stephen while watching TV. After a while, Stephen turned off the TV and looked at Hosuh. Hosuh was about to complain about the TV being turned off, but then Stephen rushed in and pinned Hosuh onto the couch.

   "S-Stephen!? Wh-what are you-"

   "Shhh.." Stephen said, smiling lustfully, tapping his nose. "No need for stress, Sweet Cheeks~" He teased, giving him a kiss, smashing their lips together.

   The TV may have been turned off, but something else turned on.

   "Stephen-" Hosuh moaned, pushing him away. "Don't you think this is happening too fast? Did you even consider my feelings?" Hosuh mumbled, embarrassed. Stephen looked annoyed, but his expression softened when he saw that Hosuh's face was bright red. "I think I already have," Stephen said, smirking. Hosuh looked down with shame in his face, not giving direct eye contact.

   "I've picked up your little hints that you've given here and there, each one getting more and more desperate, less subtle, bolder. I'm not stupid, Hosuh." He stated firmly. "I know you want this." Stephen said, grabbing Hosuhs' face. Forcing him to look at Stephen's eyes, giving that unwanted eye contact.

   Hosuh's face then turned dark red, he then slightly got a tent in the middle of his thighs in his pants. Stephen noticed this and he immediately spread Hosuh's legs apart, looking at it. He had the face of a hungry wolf as he slowly pulled Hosuh's pants down, but this time, hosuh didn't push him away. Stephen also pulled down Hosuh's boxers, revealing his erection.

   Hosuh looked flustered and self-conscious. Stephen grinned. "Mmmm... it looks like I don't need dinner tonight... since I have some delicious dessert right in front of me~" Hosuh was about to say something, but then he then let out a loud moan when Stephen started to suck his dick.

   "Aaaah~" Housh quickly covered his mouth with his hand, biting it. Stephen smirked, deciding that he would torture Hosuh, now that he knew he truly wanted it. Stephen started to go slower, making Hosuh whimper.

   Hosuh could feel that Stephen was about to pull out, and he was not having it. "Oh, n-no you ~Amaaa~ d-don't~" Hosuh moaned, grabbing Stephens lilac mohawk, aggressively shoving Stephens head, making him go in-out, in-out, in-out. Stephen choked and gagged on Hosuh's dick, being forced to keep sucking. That kinky bitch! Stephen thought. Hosuh has been shoving for a  while now, panting. He could see that the man under him was starting to struggle, so he let him go, giving him a break.