SPECIAL ][ Not DanPlan ][ ~ ][ Smut

I- I don't know what to say~

No one's POV

It was cold outside, yet for once Kylie went outside. She was annoyed that the car broke down and could only walk until the car got fixed. Her parents and brother would laugh and mock her. 'This is why you should have learned to ride a bike.' they would say.

This pisses Kylie off as she continues walking in the cold, unfamiliar world that she barely saw. She rarely leaves the house. She refuses to. She wants to keep her easily tannable pale skin nice and white. She lives a sad life.

She would call one of her few friends and ask for help, but why would she do that? Kylie has never been close to anyone, and even if she was close to anyone she didn't want to bother anyone. Besides, it was a "short" walk. Kylie continues walking.

Kylie struggles to continue walking as the wind blows harshly on her bare legs. "Damn. I should've done the laundry so that I wouldn't have to wear this dress." Kylie mutters to herself, pulling her dress down. She hasn't worn a dress in years. It's all she used to wear as a child, but as she grew older she had to wear pants like a normal person. Kylie feels uncomfortable and embarrassed.

After 30 minutes or so of walking, she finally arrives at her destination. She steps up onto the porch of the little house and knocks on the door. After a few seconds of waiting the door opens. Kylie smiles as she looks at the girl before her. "Hi, Kylie!" The girl exclaims sweetly, closing the door behind them as Kylie steps into the house.

"H-hey Mint," Kylie stutters, talking off her thick jacket, revealing her dress that made her so uncomfortable. "W-what took you so long?" Mint questions. "Oh, I walked here." "Of course," Mint says, biting her lip, looking at Kylie's new attire.

"Since when you wear d-dresses?" Mint asks, trying hard not to blush. Kylie's eyes widened as she looked down at herself. Her chest was struggling to stay inside the cloth, and her waist was hugged nicely by the black fabric, with a short flowy bottom. She looks back up embarrassed, her face flushed.

"I- I'm sorry! I didn't get a chance to do the laundry and this was all that I had, and-" "N-no! It's okay! I-in fact, I think it looks good!" She says energetically, still trying not to blush, but inevitably fails. "O-oh, thank you!" Kylie says, sweating nervously.

Mint clears her throat, "Well, now that you're finally here, do you wanna watch the movie?" She asks, playing with a chunk of dark curly hair. "Oh yeah! Let's do that!" Kylie says, jumping on the couch, making her dress fly a bit. Mint looks over and sees this. She stares a bit, with a pink face, then looks to see Kylie smirking seductively at her. "K-Kylie! What are you doing?" Mint says, covering her red flustered face.

"Haha! Cute." Kylie says, patting the couch, "Come sit and watch the movie." Mint nods, still flustered and sits.

About halfway through the movie, there is a heated make-out scene. Kylie can't help but nervously giggle at it. She looks to her left to see Mint with a heated face. Kylie gets an idea that fills her with pure excitement. She leans in close and puts her hand on Mint's thigh.

"Y'know, we should do that sometime~" She groans into Mint's ear. "And more~" Mint replies, with the same amount of confidence as Kylie. This shocks Kylie big time, "I- Wha~" Kylie chokes out, getting hot. "Screw me, Daddy~," Mint says with lust, leaning in as well. (Haha! We don't say the F word here~)

   Suddenly, Kylie jumps up and grabs Mint's hand, pulling the poor girl into her room. Kylie gently pushes Mint to the wall and kisses her. Mint kisses back. They push and pull back, aggressively making out, with their tongues roughly playing in each other's mouths. "Hmmauh nah~ K-Kylie..." Mint groaned, lightly pushing Kylie away.

Mint squeaked, surprised as Kylie lifts Mint up and throws her on the bed. Kylie laughs as she throws her underwear to the side and gets on top of Mint, taking off her clothes as well.

"Kylie!" Mint yelps, quickly melting into a wave of pleasure as Kylie kisses her neck, then sucking. "I'm going to mark you up and make sure everyone knows that you're mine," Kylie says, leaving hickeys and bruises all over Mint's neck and chest. "A-ah~! T-too much Hnmmmm..." Mint moans.

Kylie smirks as she sits in between Mint's stomach and lower region and starts grinding, making Mint release choked moans. "Y-you like that? O-of course you do you little slut. Moan more for daddy~" Kylie groaned, grinding harder, longer. "A-ah~ ah- hng! K-kylie... Mmmhmmmm~" She moaned, trying to cover her crimson red blushing face. Kylie was now becoming flustered herself after hearing Mint moan. "Ahnmgh... Mint~ Stop teasing me like that! mnahnm~" Kylie struggles out. "H-how am I-" Mint started, but was cut off by hands rubbing her exposed hips, making her buck her hips up to create some form of friction. "AH~ hrahnm!" Kylie yelped, moaning loudly.

Mint started to tug on the black cloth hugging Kylie's glowing body. "P-pull it off~" Kylie commanded, with Mint doing as she was told.

Kylie felt relieved as the cool air hit her hot skin but leaving Mint with a nosebleed as she looked at the girl who was topping her. Kylie saw this and blushed, then smirked as she lied down and licked the blood off of Mints sweaty face. At this point, Mint was too flustered to respond.

Kylie got back up and started grinding on the poor flustered girl. They both moaned loudly, now no longer caring if the neighbors heard. Kylie looked down at her baby who had the lewdest face she had ever seen. Her eyes rolled to the top of her head as she drooled uncontrollably, releasing little squeaks and choked moans.

Kylie was trying so hard to keep it together as Mint screamed: "F*CK ME, DADDY!" Which honestly scared her. "Y-you- WhAt!?" Kylie yelled back, surprised, trying to make sure that what she heard was real. "F-fauh... hnmrfgmn... F*ck me hard, daddy~" Kylie understood. Oh, she understood but good. In less than two seconds, Kylie positions Mint with her chest on the bed and her ass in the air. Kylie Didn't Need To Prep Her.

Suddenly, Kylie sticks her fingers in. Mint jump in surprise, grabbing the bedsheet. The room is filled with moans as Kylie pumps her fingers in and out, slowly. "Hangnnh~ F- *huff* Faster! P-please... mnhnnhm" Mint whimpers, growing impatient, wanting more. Kylie goes faster, not wanting to upset her love. "Hnmmhg- Ahn *huff huff*~"

The two girls scream and moan with lust as Kylie pumps her three fingers at an inhumane pace. "A-ah f*ck, it feels so g-good~" Mint groaned, panting heavily. "Y-you're so wet- ahmng~" Kylie was now coming close, and so was Mint. "P-please! M-more! Kylie... I'm so... c-clo~ AGH-!" Mint yelled, cumming. Kylie kept going, until she finally cums as well, screaming.

Kylie took her fingers out of Mints' satisfied wet hole and collapsed next to her. "You did so good." Kylie complimented, with her chest rising and falling. Mint giggled back with little energy in response. After Kylie caught her breath, she got up and cleaned the mess they made with some toilet-paper she got from the bathroom. After she did that she put her underwear back on as well as helping Mint get dressed into her thin T-shirt.

Kylie got back into bed and cuddled her baby. "I love you so much, Mint~," Kylie says, holding her tighter in her arms, kissing her head. "I love you too," Mint replied, with them both falling asleep exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I did it. I finally did it for you shippers. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? Cause I am~ Also, like, sorry for everyone that was expecting DanPlan, I promise I will just do DanPlan from now on unless something comes up. But, okay like, if I'm gonna say the F word, I'm at least bLeEp It OuT~ And I know it's a bit short, I really tried to get to at least 2000 words, but I couldn't. Just try to write something like this about yourself and another person that will read it! SOrRy~!!!!! I hOpE yOu HaVe A gOoD dAy/NiGhT~!!!!!

I know I will...

(I will put a picture in tomorrow)

Hehehehehehehe~

AQWSEXDCFVGBHNJIYUTYREWASEDFRTGYHUJIOKPMLNJBHGFCDXESWASEDRTFGYHUJIOHUGYTCRDESZASDFGHJKGFCDERSDTFYGHUVYCTRDXESDTFGYHUJIUYTRESWAQWSEDRFTGYHIUJOPLKNJHVGCFESWASDRFTGYHUIJOUHYGTFRYDSEDRFTGYIHUOIUGIYFTDURSERDYTFSEDRFYTGHIYUTSLUT~