Stephen X Hosuh ][ Feast ][ Kinky Smut

Stephen and Hosuh were driving home from dinner at an old friend of Stephen's place. The food was mediocre. It was okay. His friend apologized, saying that he wasn't the best cook in the world, but wanted to thank Stephen somehow for helping him through some rough times with his mother passing away.

   Stephen and Hosuh felt bad, so they ate as much as they could tolerate, trying not to hurt his feelings. They were as polite as possible. Hosuh was surprised at how sensitive Stephen can be towards others. Sure, he has seen Stephens soft side, but only for him and nobody else.

   After dinner, they played a few games, had a few drinks, and talked their heads off. Well, Just Stephen and his friend. Hosuh just sat and watched. Observing his boyfriend's behavior with this "old friend" that he's never heard of. Not once.

   Hosuh was lost in thought, driving home, when Stephen put his hand on Hosuh's thigh. Hosuh's eyes widened, coming back from the distraught world in his head. He turned to face Stephen. He was looking at him with worried eyes. "Are you alright Hos? I've been trying to talk to you, but you won't respond." Hosuh looks at the steering wheel. "Both hands on the wheel!" Hosuh shrieks, making Stephen jump and do as told.

   "I-I'm sorry, I'm just hungry-" Hosuh said, sheepishly while rubbing his forehead with his thumb and index finger. "It's alright, I'm still hungry too."

   The rest of the car ride was silent, except for the music playing from the radio. Hosuh falls asleep during the two-hour drive.

Time Skip

   Hosuh wakes up by someone shaking him. He opens his eyes and realizes it's Stephen. "Wh-wha? Oh. Are we home?" Hosuh asks, drunkenly. "Yes, Hosuh. C'mon, I have an idea." Stephen says giddy with excitement, helping Hosuh out of the car.

   Once they are inside the house, Stephen sits on the couch, pulling Hosuh onto his lap. This makes Hosuh flustered and blush. Stephen notices this and laughs. "S-Stephen~! What are y-you doing?" Hosuh yelps.

   Stephen leans into Hosuh's ear and whispers with a deep voice, giving Hosuh the chills. "Are you still hungry~?" Hosuh's face turns beet red. "Y-yes, I am."

  "Good," Stephen says, sliding Hosuh off and onto the couch, standing up. He takes out his phone and starts doing Stuff on it. "What are you doing?" Hosuh asks, looking over to see what Stephen is looking at.

   Stephen shows Hosuh his phone screen. "I'm ordering food from GrubHub," Stephen says, smiling a wicked smile. "What kind of food?" Hosuh asks, with a hint of skepticism in his voice. "You'll see," Stephen says, going back to his phone.

   It's been about two hours since Stephen ordered the food, and it's almost 1 AM. Stephen told Hosuh not to go to bed or snack on anything, but Hosuh is growing impatient and is starting to wonder if it's even worth it. He goes to his room and takes off his shirt, then his pants, and puts on an oversized T-shirt and sweats. He's about to go to bed when the doorbell rings. 'Great. Took you long enough. How much food did Stephen even order that would take so long to make?' Hosuh thinks this to himself as Stephen calls for him.

   Hosuh walks into the kitchen to be hit with multiple smells at once. His mouth starts watering as he sees bags of food. "S-Stephen! How much food did you order?! And why so much?"

'I may be hungry, but I'm not that hungry!' Hosuh tells himself. "A whole lot. You'll see, Hosuh." Stephen turns so face him. His eyes widen in confusion as he looks at Hosuh's new attire. "were you going to bed?" He asks, annoyed. "yes I was. I was getting tired of waiting." Hosuh retorts back with confidence. However, his confidence is lost when he hears Stephen whisper something under his breath. "You will be punished for that." He thinks he heard.